🕷❘ Ⲟⲛⲉ ❘ 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾 ༉‧₊

═∘♡༉∘ ═

"No," Jasmine walked around her desk with a shake of her head, "Absolutely not,"

"Come on, Jas!" Diya tried to argue with her friend, "Just one party. I mean, it's New Year!"

"We're not a bunch of teenagers, Diya," Jasmine bunched up a big pile of files, "Besides, New Year, is just another day to mark the miserable days that follow,"

Both Jasmine L/N and Diya Varghese worked in the FBI as field agents at the headquarters in New York.

What their co-workers weren't aware of was that both of them were proficient sorceresses, trained by the Ancient One.

"Well, I never got to live my teen years that much 'cause of my strict orthodox Indian parents," Diya rolled her head about in a whiny manner.

"So I have to somehow help you fulfill that now?" Jasmine raised her eyebrows, setting down a large stack of papers and reports on the table in front of her.

"Kind of,"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

And that's how Jasmine found herself in the current situation. In a room full of people she had no idea about, in a sleek formal dress that hugged her body right.

After heading straight towards the bar, Jasmine was taking her second shot, while Diya was on her sixth.

"And you say you didn't drink until you were an adult," Jasmine raised her eyebrows at her best friend, impressed by her alcohol tolerance.

"Strict parents raise sneaky children," Diya shrugged, making her chuckle.

"You didn't tell me you were getting company tonight, Diya," a man walked over to the FBI agents, dressed from head to toe in a formal suit.

His pale skin was accentuated with his defined cheekbones and jawline, making him look as charming as the word had it. His outfit and manner screamed 'rich' and his cocky smirk was just a finishing touch.

"Right," Diya clicked her tongue at the sensation of the shot she had just taken, "Stephen, Jasmine. Jasmine, Stephen," she introduced them to each other.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇