🕷❘ Ⲋⲓⲭⲧⲉⲉⲛ ❘ 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖾

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 ༉‧₊

๑՞ ° 𝙰𝚐𝚎 : 𝟷𝟽 *·˚

═∘♡༉∘ ═

📍 TOWER BRIDGE, LONDON

After taking down Beck and dispersing the drones off, Peter was limping across the Tower Bridge, his mask held in his hand.

He did a double-take when he saw you headed towards him from the other side of the bridge, holding an ancient museum weapon in your hand.

"Y/N. Hey," he greeted you in between pants of breaths.

"Hey," you dropped the weapon aside, hurrying over to hug him, more tightly than you intended to.

But Peter didn't mind, despite his injuries. In fact, he was glad, "Hey,"

"Are you okay?" you questioned, arms still around his shoulders.

"I'm okay. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah," you assured.

Peter closed his eyes for a moment, taking in your comforting touch, "Is everybody else okay?" he mumbled into your shoulder.

"Yeah, everyone's okay,"

Letting out a sigh of relief, he tightened his hold around you, "What happened?"

"There were just the drones, and they were following us, almost got to us. And then they just stopped," you rambled out, "Was that you?

"Yeah,"

Pulling back, you adjusted the backpack strap on your shoulder, "Did you get him?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, I brought that," you motioned at the pointed spearhead, "In case you needed some help. 'Cause I don't have my Cape,"

"Thanks," Peter nodded, not knowing what else to say.

You noticed his sudden drop of expression, which you guessed was due to his confrontation with Beck, and decided to change the topic, "Anyway," you carried on, "There was this sweaty, nervous-wreck-kinda guy in the tower with us," you slipped your hand into your pocket, "The guy from the funeral—Happy, i think his name was. Yeah," you finally remembered his name, "I think he works for you or something. He gave me this," you held out the gold jasmine pendant, which had one of its petals broken.

"No. No!" Peter exclaimed, noticing the damage, "Oh, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I had this stupid plan,"

"Peter—"

"Your mother's name was Jasmine, right," he didn't let you speak, and you nodded in affirmation, "So I thought I could get you a jasmine, and it'd be like you always have your mother with you and—"

Immensely touched by his words, you leaned forward, placing a feather light, soft kiss on his lips, pulling back immediately.

"—You just kissed me," He blinked at you, "W—What," he wasn't complaining, but he was confused; a shy smile tugged at his lips.

"I'm very bad in confessions so, fair warning," you gave him a weak smile, "I don't really have much luck when it comes to getting close to people," you shrugged, "'Cause I always push them away. I'm scared of letting people in. But then I realized that I, uh, I can't really push you away as I do with others,"

Peter nodded at you, "Sorry it's broken," he gestured at the pendant in your hold.

"It's alright," you assured, "It's the thought that counts,"

Peter decided it was now and never and spilled his heart out in a quick sentence, "I really like you,"

"I really like you too," you admitted bashfully, swaying from one foot to another.

Both of you leaned in, meeting each other's lips in a quick, sweet kiss. You pulled back, but Peter set a hand on your lower back, maneuvering you back to him as he caught your lips, this time more passionately.

You kissed him back with more ferocity, resting a palm on the side of his bruised face.

Pulling back, both of you had stupid smiles on your faces. The broken jasmine pendant was still clutched safely in your fist, with Peter's gloved hand over yours.

"We should go on a date," Peter tucked the stray strand of hair when the wind grazed past the pair of you.

"I know," you nodded shyly, "I'll be waiting. And also after all this, you know," you gestured at the mess around both of you helplessly.

"Yeah, yeah," Peter nodded with an excited chuckle.

Peter spared one last glance at your back, limping away with a slight skip in his step; a wide giddy grin etched on his bruised face.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇