🕷❘ ⳨ⲟⳙⲅⲧⲉⲉⲛ ❘ 𝖮𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 ༉‧₊

๑՞ ° 𝙰𝚐𝚎 : 𝟷𝟽 *·˚

═∘♡༉∘ ═

Tony Stark followed after Ebony Maw after he had taken you and your father aboard the Q-Ship since your father had refused to give up the Time Stone.

Peter Parker had sneaked up behind Tony into the Q-Ship, despite his word to get back to Earth.

The Cloak of Levitation and Cape of Inferno had floated over to them, surprising them greatly, as Peter devised a plan to save you and Stephen.

Tony had aimed his repulsors to the side of the ship and blasted a giant hole in the wall. Ebony was pulled towards the hole but so were you and your father.

The Cloak grabbed onto a railing and tried to hold onto you, but unfortunately, the suction force of space was too strong and you and Stephen were pulled towards the hole, the Cloak still hanging onto the rail.

You felt something sticky latch onto your abdomen, and you caught sight of a string of web holding you.

"Yes!" Peter exclaimed, but the pull was too strong and he was forced along with you as well. Then suddenly four mechanical spider legs pop out of his back, "Wait, what are those?" he thought out loud, astonished, as the legs latch onto the side of the hole.

Peter then pulled the web as the legs launched him upwards and you caught onto your father's arm.

After you, Stephen and Peter were safely back into the ship, Tony sealed up the hole with his repulsors.

"Hey, we haven't officially met" Peter uttered to the Cloak and Cape. Both the tunics faced each other and then headed towards you and your father, merely acknowledging him, "Cool,"

"You okay?" Stephen asked, eyes you in worry, running a hand over your cheek where Ebony Maw had inserted a microneedle.

"I'm fine," you nodded meekly.

The Cloak settled back onto your father's shoulders and the Cape on yours.

"We gotta turn this ship around," Stephen faced Tony when he headed towards you two.

"Yeah. Now he wants to run," Tony grumbled.

"I want to protect the stone,"

"And I want you to thank me now. Go ahead, I'm listening," he stated in a very cocky tone.

"For what? Nearly blasting me to space?" Stephen asked, annoyed.

"Who just saved you and your daughter's magical asses? Me,"

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet,"

"Admit it. You two should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you, you refused."

"Unlike everyone else in your life, we don't work for you," Stephen huffed, as you let out a breath, fed up with their banter.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles from Earth, with no back-up," Tony exclaimed.

Peter raises his hand in offer, "I'm back-up,"

"No. You're a stowaway," Tony shut him down and pointed between himself and Stephen, "The adults are talking."

"I've seen you somewhere," Peter pointed at you, brows furrowing in thought.

"I'm confused as to the relationship here, I mean, what is he? Your ward?" Stephen questioned the billionaire, eyeing Peter skeptically.

"Wait, I know you!" Peter blinked at you, finally realizing why you seemed so familiar, "You go to Midtown, don't you? You're the Strange girl who put Flash in his place! MJ's only friend!"

You jerked your head to the side with an awkward grimace, "I go by Y/N,"

"I'm Peter," he introduced himself with a shy crooked smile.

"And I'm her father," Stephen looked between you and Peter with raised eyebrows, highly displeased that you were talking to a boy.

"Oh, right, sir," Peter greeted him formally, feeling intimidated by his expression. "I'm Peter Parker, by the way,"

"Doctor Strange," he nodded curtly.

"Oh, we're using our made-up names. I'm Spider-Man, then," Peter rephrased himself, and your father nodded in a 'fair enough' manner.

"The ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot." Tony gestured at what looked like the controller of the ship.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Stephen asked him. But he didn't reply and began to pace around.

"Uh, Mr. Stark," you raised your eyebrows at him, exchanging a look with your father, who only rolled his eyes in reply.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get us home?"

"Yeah. I heard your Dad, here," Tony replied, "The adults are talking,"

"Under no circumstances can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos," Stephen grunted in frustration, "I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here,"

"No. It's you guys who don't understand that Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York, and now he's back !" Tony strode till he reached your father, "And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his. At least, let's hope he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him, Doctor,"

Stephen thought for a moment before he spoke, "All right, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand. If it comes to saving you, the kid, or the Time Stone and Y/N, I will not hesitate to let either you or the kid to die," he informed as the two men have a staredown, "I can't. Because the universe depends on it,"

"Nice. Good moral compass," Tony tapped the Eye of Agamotto on his chest and walked over to Peter, "All right, kid," he moves his hand from Peter's left shoulder to his right, as though he was knighting him, "You're an Avenger now," he walked away after a final pat to his shoulder.

Peter felt a smile tug his lips at his words, turned to look forward in determination, and did a double-take when he caught sight of you, standing next to him.

"You won't tell MJ about this, will you?" Peter whispered to you, leaning closer on his side.

You grinned at him, shaking your head, "I won't,"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇