🕷❘ Ⲧⲏⲓⲅⲧⲩ - Ⲧⲱⲟ ❘ 𝖲𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗌

═∘♡༉∘ ═

═∘♡༉∘ ═

The locks of Happy's apartment clicked and the door swung open. Peter rushed the bad guys into the apartment, while you trailed along with them with May, "Where's Connors?"

"He told me he wants to stay in the truck," May responded.

"Okay,"

"Alarm systems, deactivated," the AI of the apartment spoke.

Peter was the last one to enter the apartment and locked the door. "I feel kinda bad using Happy's place like this," he joined yours and May's side.

"Yeah," you grimaced.

Max turned on the television by sending a spark of electricity to it.

Sabrina and Laila had each of their hands cuffed to each other by an orange rope of magic. Both of them headed to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Isla was inspecting Dum-E with Norman, as both of them moved its arm up and down in amusement.

Flint sat down on the couch with his sand scattering all over the cushion, "Oh, sorry," he tried to brush it off, but it only made more sand accumulate on the seat.

"No, no, no, no. He'll get over it," May coaxed you both.

"So this is your plan, Peter?" Octavius scoffed, his body wrapped around by the metallic tentacles, Peter still being in control, "Mm? No lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium? What, you're gonna cook up some churros, some frozen burritos in a microwave?"

Norman looked away from Dum-E at this, "I could go for a burrito,"

"He's gonna kill us all,"

"Well, let's hope not," Peter walked along with you and May into a room, "You're up first, Doc," he patted the man on his shoulder.

"What? Hey, I told you. I don't need fixing," Octavius hissed in rage, "I don't need fixing! Especially by a teenager using scraps from a bachelor's junk drawer and his magical girlfriend,"

"No, no, no, no," Max shook his head, following after you all, "He got something back there. I can feel it. Weird energy,"

Peter entered a door leading to a storage room while you, May, Max, and Norman followed him. He removed the blanket of a huge object revealing the tech that the federal agents and Damage Control officers have been looking for.

"What the hell is that?" Norman voiced out your thoughts.

"It's a fabricator," Peter answered as he pressed a button to activate and open it, "It can analyze, design, construct basically anything,"

"Whoa," Isla murmured with a awe-struck look.

"I thought that was a tanning bed Happy broke," May remarked, making you stifle a laugh.