Season 6/UtWF Scene 11.5 (Alternative Scenes Of The Battle)

Old Cover for The Third Warvengers Trilogy 🖕New Cover For the Third Warvengers Trilogy 👇

New Cover For the Third Warvengers Trilogy 👇

Old Cover for The Third Warvengers Trilogy 🖕New Cover For the Third Warvengers Trilogy 👇

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ONE, Arlo and John Cover while the rest of us do the rest"

Arlo: Alright, Here is what I think we should do, John, Since you can copy my ability, I need you to cover the rest while they try to rescue that monkey, and take out the Authorities.

John: Got it. GO!!

*Arlo Activated his barrier and I went around and took out half the guards and Remi took the other half down, Arlo deactivated the Barrier on the monkey*

"TWO, Seraphina and John Dash In"

Seraphina: My Aura Maybe Weak, But I still got something in Me to fight, John, As Soon as I take out half the guards, You copy my ability and take down the other half.

John: Will do. Let's Go!

*The Plan goes as proceeded, and The Monkey was released from the barrier, Seraphina did feel a bit weak from that*

"THREE, Blyke and John Laser Their Way Through"

Blyke: Here is the deal, John since you can copy my ability, You will need to be my extra gun... Sir, I need you to earthbend the glass windows, To reflect our lasers and assassinate the guards.

Me: Good plan.

*I silently detach the glass from the building as Blyke and John Fire their lasers reflecting off the glass and hitting each Guard, Arlo deactivates the barrier around the monkey*

John: You are not so bad, I suppose...

Blyke: Yeah...

*John and Blyke share a handshake*

"FOUR, Remi, John, and I Lightning our way in"

Remi: Alright, Listen, Here is the plan, Joshua, I need you to silently hit those lights with your lightning and knock out the power, While John copies my ability and we both take out the Guards.

Me: Alright. *I carefully aim my lightning at the lights on the ceiling, Knocking out the powers, Remi and John knock out the Guards with their power and lightning, Arlo, Deactivated the barrier around the monkey*

-----------------------------------------------------------------