Season 5 Finale: Weak and Bleak

Let the Season Finale Begin!

-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bringing the World to it's knees, With Bleak at it's Highest and breaking the globe, Our Warvengers must figure out a strategy to stop him before he crack the core of the Earth. While in Other news, Bleak is not the only threat to worry about, I mix a villains from any Dimension try to invade the headquarters and we take you to a fierce battle that is just begun, when it comes to battles we know when it's time to start and when to stop.

*The footsteps of black boots make haste to the Warvengers Property, the shields were weakened but they had to be opened so that they wouldn't be extremely damaged, Dozen hundreds of our men were on ground Brutally Injured, our minor troops tried to take him down, but had no success, There were only a few hit marks on Bleak, Sonic tried to take him alone, But only got beaten hard, He needed to wait for Shadow and silver to assist him in the next time they fight, Vaughn only made Bleak forfeit the fight, Bleak even bested the crystallix squad all nine or ten of them, Mii Was waiting, I decided to take on the threat before he did, Because I understood how important his family to him, I Searched the halls that were either dented, had sparks flying everywhere, and even showed burnt spots, even the gym and that was where I saw him.*

Me: Sidious is messing with your mind, bleak... I don't want to fight you. We had a Deal. *I saw Bleak get into a fighting stance* So Be it. *We paced, Then he made the first move running into me, Trying to unleash a combo, But I blocked all of his attacks and then I just kneed him in the face, Stunned him back a bit, He and I Fought and blocked each other's strikes for 9 Minutes, while the gym collapsed around us, I may have been running out of energy, But my Anger Hadn't failed me yet, he landed more strikes on me than I did on him, That was when I launched him back with the Force, He then Saw me turn into a Navy Lightning Hulk Form, But he didn't Flinch, Instead He just attacked the Weak spots of mine and then just didn't stop, I kept using my Metal Powers to Defend myself, Even my Water Powers to heal myself, Bleak just didn't wait to watch, So he tried to attack me Brutally, But having to miss them All, I used the Force and tried to choke him hard, But he ended up Breaking free and Stunning me, An Unknown portal opened up and he threw me at and in it with all his strength, As I flew through the portal, it closed with me inside, Mii Was devastated*

Mii: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *Camera Pans to the other side of the Unknown portal, Where I tried to save my fall, but while unconscious it was impossible, I tumbled on what it felt like rocks or ashes on top of a mountain or two, I just remained Unconscious, passed out, Back to the regular dimension* *Suddenly Mii's Eyes Turn Red* HoneyQueen, Evacuate the Others and Children, Get out of here, Now!!

HoneyQueen: You are not gonna fight him, are you?

Mii: I have no choice.

HoneyQueen: Go, Finish this, We Love you.