Season 6/UtWF Scene 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*The figure I turned to was none other than my Mii/my son who had a shocked expression on his face*

Mii: Dad?

Me: Well, Yes.

Mii: How... You... Then... He.. three in the portal.. and now you're here, I never stopped believing you were alive..

Me: I never forgot about you.

Mii: Thank God, *cries* Daddy! *He comes in and clings me, I could tell he was trembling and crying a lot* I missed you!

Me: It's Okay, Daddy is here... Let it all out.

*2 Minutes Later*

Riggs: Sir, I hate to break up the moment, But we received some intel, In the Anime Universe.

Mii: Go ahead, I'll assist the guest.

Me: Alright, Take Care of Aurora, take her out to my room she should be able to help herself at home.

*And with that I ran with Riggs to the Surveillance Room where we saw the readings*

Riggs: Give me the readings... What is happening.

Scientist #2: Location is at Rowden Resort, It seems like John, Seraphina, and Arlo maybe in danger...

Scientist Mii #1: Who all is involved or is about to be involved?

Mii Worker #5: E.M.B.E.R. and Spectre... EMBER is about almost at their front door, Leilah isn't yet, But she is coming with Spectre, Perhaps John hearing about Spectre thanks To Arlo, Seraphina may end up in deep trouble.

Me: Not if I have anything to say about it,  perhaps I can negotiate with Spectre.

Riggs: Set up the Portal, Location: a quarter of a mile from Rowden Resort.

Scientist #1: Will do!

Riggs: Just a little heads up, We don't know what will happen to you, We just don't want to lose you again.

Me: I appreciate the concern, But I feel like I missed a lot, I got Two Weeks of Vengeance I am "dying" to spend, This is gonna be a good start.

Riggs: Welcome back Sir, Good luck, 3, 2, 1! *I jump into the portal and I did out the helmet back on to keep myself unidentified for now, I land in the shrubs outside the hotel*

Me: It's good to be back on the job.

*Meanwhile, In the Hotel*

---------.                                                  .----------

John: You ain't gonna keep The Spectre Secret from me anymore.

*Seraphina stares at Arlo giving a look, Arlo just remained unflinched because he knows what's going to happen next*

Seraphina: You f*cking told him about Spectre!?

Arlo: I'm not going to apologize nor take it back, and I will not let you do this mission alone... Don't you see that you really committed to pushing him away... He owes you a lot from what he told me. He says he does not want to stand on the sidelines while you take all the damage and have your ability taken away again.

Seraphina: when we get done with this I'm certainly going to use my aura to smash you into next week, And you! If I don't see you on that bus heading back to wellston, we're through!!

John: I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN, YOUNG LADY!!! *Gives A Loud Stomp, Almost everyone heard it* I'm going to keep saying no if you keep asking me to get on the bus back to wellston! This is my choice I am standing by your side, defending you, and helping you no matter if you feel okay with it or not!!! I have heard enough of your lies and excuses, Seraphina!!!

Seraphina: THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!! *Rams John into the Wall, But then is blocked by Arlo's Barrier, and Pushed back*

Arlo: Do not make me do this. Just don't, I meant what I did when I raised my hand for John to go on this trip and you came so close to betraying him...

*John made a noise to Arlo to notify him there is something coming*

Arlo: What Is it?

John "whispering": Is That EMBER?

*Arlo turns and Quickly Gets John and Seraphina inside the room slamming the door behind them*

___________________________________________