02. First Fights

"Life isn't always fair."

Ash stared at Kreese, her hands behind her back.

It was the first Cobra Kai class since the school fight.

The students were told that Johnny would no longer be joining them, nobody questioning Kreese further.

"Sometimes the world can be cruel, and that's why you learn to be cruel yourself." Kreese had said to the students, Ash tilting her chin upwards. "Weakness is unacceptable. The fight at the school was an embarrassment."

Ash exchanged a glance with Eli who stood to her left.

"You lost soliders and you lost the batttle, but you will noy lose again." Kreese continued, Ash looking to Stacey and Henry who stood to her right. "Diaz was one of our own. What they did to him, they did to all of us. And it will not go unanswered. We will show no mercy. We will show no weakness, we will strike back and we will strike hard. Is that clear?"

"Yes sensei." The students chorused in shouts.

"I can't hear you!" Kreese had yelled back.

"Yes, sensei!" The students yelled louder than before.

Kreese smirked.

🥋

"Yeah, Monday was fun." Stacey had shrugged. "I would say that my first time getting high was ideal."

The Cobra Kai's had been training hard with Kreese, finally getting a break.

The four stood on the mat, Eli play-sparring with Bert.

"That was you first time?" Ash had asked with a raised brow.

"It was your first time too." Eli had said as he knocked Bert down before turning to face the girl.

"I know it was." Ash glared at him. "I'm just surprised that the girl who's dating the guy with the weed trees in his backyard didn't smoke earlier."

"I guess with the school fight and you arriving to town, I needed something to destress." Stacey had shrugged, Ash glaring at her.

"See, you guys act like you hate each other but then wanted to make out." Henry had raised a brow. "I know I'm not the only one who thinks it's weird."

"We should go on a double date." Ash had tried to change the subject, and luckily it worked.

"That would be awesome." Henry had said with a nod as he looked to Ash. "Nice brain you got there."

Ash smiled at him.

"Yeah well too bad she got suspended for two weeks so she can't put that brain to use." Stacey had glared at the girl.

"Hey, this brain got both myself and that Nolan kid suspended." Ash had said to Stacey. "If it weren't for me, Nolan would've got off scott free."

"Well technically he would've got off with all of the bruises from Hawk." Henry had said, causing Ash to laugh.

"We should go to this really cute sushi restaurant I found the other day." Stacey suggested to the three.

"Oo, I love sushi, can I come?" Bert had asked as he stood up.

"Get the hell away, Bert." Henry said to the boy who quickly walked off.

The four laughed at that.

"Class." Kreese had called out, everyone turning their full attention to the man who exited his office, holding something behind his back. "You worked hard today.. So before you're dismissed, I have a little treat for ya."

Broken Promises - Eli MoskowitzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara