11. The Tournament + Finale

Miguel had been rushed off to the medic room but the tournament continued.

Robby and Demetri had gone up head to head and Robby had ultimately won.

Ash hadn't wait to see the look of victory on Robby's face.

She continued her search for Kenny.

She wondered if the boy had ubered home as she couldn't find him anywhere.

"Ash, wait up." Ash heard a voice, the girl turning to see Robby.

She just inhaled deeply before continuing to walk, slightly faster than before.

Robby had to run to meet up to the fast girl.

"You know where Kenny is?" Robby had awkwardly asked.

"You care about where he is?" Ash shot back as they rounded a corner.

Robby sighed as they continued to walk.

"I don't know what happened, I didn't mean to hurt Kenny." Robby said sadly.

"But you did." Ash hummed out as she stopped walking, turning to face Robby. "You even fought him harder than I've ever seen you fight anyone else."

Robby looked to the floor

"That's a pussy move, Robby." Ash had poked at the boy's chest with her index finger. "You're a pussy."

"I know." Robby had said simply as he grabbed ahold of her hand. "I'm gonna make it up to him."

"You better." Ash glared at him.

Suddenly, the two had heard a loud and angry yell and then somthing being slammed against a metal material.

Ash furrowed her brows as she and Robby exchanged a glance before they looked to the boys' locker room.

Ash quickly rushed towards the locker room, Robby following after her.

Ash's lips parted as she saw Kenny maliciously beating up Anthony Larusso.

Robby stood behind Ash with wide eyes before he quickly rushed forward and tore Kenny off of Anthony who fell to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Robby scolded Kenny as Ash raised her brows slightly but wasn't affected by the situation.

"Just getting payback on the kid who taught he could bully me and get away with it." Kenny said as he looked to Anthony with disgust.

"Anthony Larusso is your bully?" Robby had felt light headed at the realization.

"Not anymore." Kenny looked to Robby before he knelt down to Anthony who was still on the floor, grabbing his face. "You hear that? Get ready for high school next year, 'cuz you're gonna be in a world of Payne."

In another situation, Ash would've laughed at the pun.

"Hey." Robby had gained Kenny's attention as he glanced to Ash who had leaned against the wall with folded arms. "This isn't how we trained you."

"It's Cobra Kai." Kenny had said. "No mercy."

Kenny had then rushed off, Robby turning to Anthony.

"Hey, are you o-"

"It's fine." Anthony slapped away Robby's hand roughly as he got up. "Just leave me alone."

"Anthony-"

"Just leave me alone." Anthony said once more before he left, leaving Ash and Robby alone.

Ash looked to Robby with a blank look. "Don't tell me you feel sorry for him."