05. Denial and Anger

Ash had been brutally hitting the hitting pads and gaining some looks from her fellow students but she didn't care.

She had so much pent up rage and it needed to be released.

The girl let out little groans as she hit the targets, her fists getting red.

"Woah, woah, woah." Henry had quickly said as he lightly pushed Ash away from the targets. "You need to chill, honey."

"I just..." Ash had sighed out as she looked to Henry with sad eyes. "Eli and I haven't talked since the Waterpark."

"Do you want to talk to him?" Henry had asked the girl softly.

Ash nodded in response.

Henry sighed as he wrapped an arm around Ash and brought her close to him.

"I hate it that Eli and I aren't on the same side." Ash had whispered out to Henry. "I feel so lonely and depressed, I miss him."

"Hey, we both really miss our people so we're in this depressed and lonely shit together, alright?" Henry had said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you for being here for me, Henry." Ash had whispered out.

Henry smiled at her.

Ash returned his smile before she looked around the room.

"Where's Stacey?" Ash had asked, trying to change the topic.

"I don't know." Henry answered as he looked to Tory who had been training with Kenny. "We'll ask Tory later.

"Yeah." Ash had responded with a huff.

She was about to speak up when someone had caught her eye.

She turned to see Stingray.

"Isn't that Stingray?" Ash had asked as she stared at the man.

"Yeah, it is." Henry had said as he also stared.

"There he is, the man himself." Terry had spoke up as he walked past the students he was training. "An exemplar of everything Cobra Kai stands for."

Stingray looked as if he was blushing as he stared at the floor with a smile.

"Loyalty, discipline, inner strength." Terry had hummed out. "After former Sensei Kreese's cowardly attack, most people would've crawled into a hole to hide. Not Stingray. He stood tall. Demanded justice. That's Cobra Kai. Let's give him the welcome he deserves."

All the students, except Tory, quickly applauded Stingray.

"Rivera." Terry had spoke up, Ash looking to her sensei. "Take over class, I have go get a word with my guy here."

Ash nodded as she exchanged a glance with Henry before she walked towards the groups of students Terry had been training as the sensei and Stingray made their way outside.

"Fighting stance." Ash had instructed, the students doing as told. "Front kick."

"Hiya!"

🥋

"Kenny." Ash had breathed out.

The boy looked to her as he packed his bags in the changing room of the dojo.

"What are you doing in the boy's room?" Kenny had raised a brow. "Something you need to tell me?"

Ash laughed with a scoff, rolling her eyes as she sat next to him and playfully shoved the boy.