01. Star Of Cobra Kai

Ash sat in her living room, staring at her trophy.

She had won the All Valley tournament.

She secured Cobra Kai's victory.

But at what cost?

And was Tory right? Did she win unfairly?

The girl was knocked out of her thoughts as someone began banging on the door.

Ash furrowed her brows.

It was raining cats and dogs outside and it was late at night, who the hell could be banging on her door at this time?

Her mom was asleep upstairs, Tory and Stacey were both not on talking terms with her and Henry had been spending the night at his cousin's.

Which meant there could only be one possible person at the door.

The girl rest her trophy on the coffee table before she made her way towards her door.

Ash stood infront of her front door, fixing her hair.

The girl inhaled deeply before she unlocked the front door, swinging it open.

Ash's eyebrows furrowed.

"Mrs Digney?"

The blonde haired woman stared at Ash, holding tightly unto her baby in one arm as her older child clung unto her other hand.

"Ashni." Helen breathed out as she stared at the girl. "I'm sorry to have to come to you but.. I need somewhere to stay."

Ash's lips parted, clutching unto the door tightly.

Things were about to get intense.

🥋

"So.. she's staying with you now?" Henry had asked, his arms folded.

He and Ash stood in the archway to the living room, looking at Helen and her kids that sat on the couch.

Helen rocked her baby in her arms as the tiny little thing fussed, the older woman's son playing on his Ipad.

"Yes." Ash whispered out as they watched the small family.

Helen's oldest child had then powered off his Ipad before getting up.

Ash watched as the boy walked towards them, his big brown eyes staring up at them.

"My name is Ben, like my dad but everyone calls me Benny." The boy had said.

Henry looked to Ash cautiously at the mention of the man that had groomed her.

"Hi, Benny." Ash smiled down at the toddler, crouching down to his level. "I'm Ash and this is Henry."

"Are you two dating?" Benny asked curiously.

"Uh, no, she's inlove with our ex bestfriend." Henry hummed out, Ash shaking her head with a smile.

"You're pretty." Benny had said. "Can I date you instead?"

"No, she's not your dad." Henry had said, Ash's eyes widening as she quickly slapped the taller blonde.

"What was that?" Benny asked, having not heard Henry.

"Nothing." Ash quickly said. "What's your sister's name?"