07. Eagle Fang

"Come on, just tell me who it was." Eli begged Ash as the two walked around the school together. "It's been five entire days and you still refuse to tell me."

"I already told you no, Eli." Ash had rolled her eyes at him, tugging on her turtle neck sweater.

"Okay, okay, whatever." Eli rolled his eyes, folding his arms. "Can you at least tell me what happened?"

Ash looked to the floor guiltily, inhaling deeply as she looked around for anything that could distract them from this conversation.

Luckily, Miguel Diaz stood in the middle of the hallway.

Ash jogged towards him, punching his shoulder. "Hey, cheater."

"Hey, Ash." Miguel sighed out, holding his shoulder.

"El serpiente!" Eli called out as he walked towards the two.

"What's up?" Miguel asked before the two bro-hugged. "Feels good to be back."

"They give you bionic legs or some shit like that?" Eli joked with the boy.

"Same old boring human legs." Miguel had said after looking down to his legs.

"Oh, yeah?" Eli asked before he got into fighting stance. "Can you throw down? Still defend that title?"

Miguel laughed as he took a step back.

"Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it right now." Eli informed Miguel.

"Uh, I've actually been meaning to talk to you guys about that." Miguel cleared said, glancing to Ash before bell had unluckily rang.

"Sorry, Miguel, we gotta head to class, maybe you can tell Sam." Ash had said, Eli quickly clamping his hand around her mouth as Miguel sighed out.

"See you guys later, I'll tell you at lunch." Miguel nodded sadly before he walked off.

"You seriously need to stop." Eli sighed out at the girl.

"He's a cheating asshole." Ash had said to him. "Who still believes that Tory is in the wrong."

"He doesn't-"

"He told Tory that himself so don't even try defending him." Ash frowned at Eli before she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to class."

"Me too." Eli said as he held unto his bag straps.

The two then went their separate ways.

🥋

Ash twirled her hair in her hand before her test paper was placed down unto her desk, Ben moving his hand to reveal an A+.

Ash smiled the smallest of smiles, looking up to Ben who winked at her before going on to the next student.

Ash picked up her paper, staring at it before she sighed out shakily, tucking it into her bag.

🥋

Ash looked at Henry whose arm was wrapped around Stacey.

Stacey looked at Ash guiltily, Ash just raising her eyebrows before poking at her food.

"Sorry, party's full." Eli had spoke up and Ash turned to see Mitch, Eli's foot at the top of an empty chair.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" Mitch asked in confusion.

"At the rejects table, over there." Henry had jutted his thumb to where Bert and a few other ex-Cobra Kai members sat.

The table chuckled, Ash folding her arms and sinking back into her chair.