06. Chaos

"Listen, Ash, I'm so sorry but you're failing my class." Ben had sighed out as he looked at the F on Ash's test paper. "And at this level, you're gonna fail the end of term test this year."

"There must be another way I can make up for my grades." Ash had said, running a hand through her ponytail.

"I'm sorry but you just have to start studying more." Ben had told her softly, resting his hand on hers.

"But I'm studying so much." Ash had groaned out.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Ben swid as he stood up, wrapping his arms around the girl. "Okay, maybe there is something we can do."

"Like what?" Ash asked, pulling apart from him.

Ben reached over to his desk, grabbing up a paper and a pen.

He scribbled down some numbers on the paper before handing it to Ash. "Here's my number, text me your address and I'll come pick you up tonight and we'll think of some stuff together, okay?"

"Sounds great." Ash smiled as she tucked the paper into her pocket. "Thanks, Ben."

"No problem." Ben smiled at her.

🥋

Ash punched the punching bag before kicking it.

"What's up with you?" A voice had asked, Ash turning to see Tory who folded her arms.

"Just.. kinda shaken up with the entire break arm thing." Ash admitted, looking to the floor.

"Don't worry about it, he's fine." Tory had shrugged.

"His arm is broken, we saw it get broken." Ash's brows had furrowed together.

"Yeah well that's the least of what we should've done to him, to all of them." Tory told the girl with a small frown.

"I just wish we could all be nice to each other." Ash had grumbled out before turning to the punching bag, punching it again. "Maybe it'll make the world a better place."

"You know, I already told someone this and they didn't take my advice which is why they are the way they are." Tory had said, Ash turning to face the girl with furrowed brows. "The world shows no mercy, so why should we? Why should we show mercy when they don't? I don't know about you but I was there when Robby kicked Miguel off the second floor. Robby didn't apologize or show any sort of sympathy, he just ran."

Ash stayed quiet, looking to the floor.

"And I'm so sure that even though he's a wimp, if Demetri had Hawk in that same position, he would've broken Hawk's arm too." Tory told Ash. "So don't show those bitches any mercy, they don't deserve it. You fight them like you're fighting for your spot in heaven."

Ash looked to the floor in thought before she looked back up to Tory with a nod.

Tory smirked before she walked off again.

Ash turned towards the punching bag once more, punching it over and over again harshly.

🥋

"Man, it was so sick." Mitch said with a laugh as he looked to Henry and Stacey who had asked to be filled in as to what happened in Golf N' Stuff. "Tory and Ash  were just kicking ass, I took care of Chris and oh, Hawk got that beta Demetri in an armbar like Chris Jericho and just KUH."

Ash had walked up to the group with folded arms, standing next to Stacey.

"Cold blooded." Mitch laughed out as Red and Eli did a bro-shake. "No mercy."