04. Waterpark War

"Shit, Ash."

Ash had giggled against Eli's neck as he gripped unto her waist tightly.

The two were hidden behind the washroom at the waterpark.

Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Fang had seperately decided to go to the grand opening of the new waterpark down town, Ash and Eli thankful for this as it meant they got to spend some time together, even if it was hidden from the others.

"All I did was suck your neck and you're already moaning my name." Ash had hummed out as she pulled away to look at Eli. "Do I really have that effect on you, Moskowitz?"

"You don't know half of how much you affect me, Ash." Eli had whispered out, his hand going to cup Ash's jaw.

Ash smiled up at him, her heart warming up.

Eli had then leaned down to connect their lips.

The two made out for a moment before Eli had began trailing kisses down Ash's neck, the girl letting out a soft breath as her fingers dug into his back.

"I really wish we didn't have to hide to do this." Ash had whispered out, Eli sucking on her sweet spot on her neck which caused her to let out a moan.

"We can't let the others know." Eli had mumbled against Ash's neck.

"I mean, they saw us kiss at the competition." Ash had murmured out. "I don't think it would be a big shocker for them."

"When the Miyagis and Miguel saw me kissing you for the competition they weren't exactly happy for me since you're on Cobra Kai and I know that your sensei wasn't happy either." Eli had admitted, Ash quietly pondering on his words. "There's already so much drama going on, let's leave our relationship out of it."

"I wouldn't mind if our relationship gets mixed with the drama." Ash had admitted softly. "As long as we don't have to hide like this."

Eli had pulled away from Ash's neck, looking a little irritated.

"You think I want us to be a secret?" Eli had asked the girl with a frown. "I want nothing more than to walk around showing everyone that I managed to make you mine, but I can't, and you can't either. We're on different sides, Ash. We don't have to be but we are."

"What do you mean we don't have to be?" Ash had clenched her jaw slightly.

"You can just leave Cobra Kai!" Eli had said in slight frustration. "You're on the bad side, Ash, and you know it."

"Well you were here on the same side with me, Eli!" Ash had narrowed her eyes at the boy. "I'm sorry that you've matured and joined the quote un quote good side and I'm stuck here on the bad side."

"Ash." Eli had sighed out, pinching his temples as he shut his eyes.

"No, this is bullshit, Eli." Ash had poked her finger into Eli's chest. "I'm so sick and tired of you trying to get me to betray my sensei. Sensei Silver had done nothing but be kind and caring to me, I'm not just going to betray him. I am the face of Cobra Kai and you are going to have to accept that."

Eli was quiet.

He didn't know how to respond, because Ash was right.

She was in way to deep to get out now.

"Sorry to interrupt this lover's quarrel." A voice had spoke up.

The two turned to see Henry holding hands with Benny.

"But Benny really wants to spend time with his favorite aunt and I need to talk to you, so..." Henry had trailed off awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Ash had quickly rushed away from Eli.