Chapter 1

Harry pulls his boxers over his freshly showered skin. Slides on black jeans and puts on a white button up, tucking it in, and carrying a blazer over the shirt. He stands in front of the mirror and fastens his tie. He sighs and adjusts parts of his shirt that seem a bit wrinkled.

Harry's mind starts wondering as he's sat on his bed lacing up his boots.

What if they don't take me seriously? I mean I am just a couple years older than them.

Harry graduated university at age 20 with an English Major, being the youngest at his school to do so.

His thoughts are interrupted when his phone buzzes on the table next to the bed.

He leans over and reads it, a smile forming on his lips.

Samantha: Hazzy! I miss you baby! Have a good first say at workkk!;) xxxxxxxx

Harry quickly replies telling her to be good and to not to work too hard on drawing with her creative mind.

He stands back up and and looks at himself in the mirror.

"Harry," Zayn says, his voice groggy, shuffling his feet into the room. His stubble is more noticeable than it was the previous night. "Are you cooking breakfast this morning? Im starving." He places a hand on his stomach.

Zayn and Harry had been mates for a very long time. Zayn actually gave Harry the idea to go to university in Dublin.

"I woke up early and made some pancakes and sausage. I already ate so the rest is yours. They're sitting on the counter under a paper towel." Harry says putting his satchel over his shoulder.

"Alright, thanks mate." Zayn walks over a rubs Harry's shoulder with a smile on his face. "Have a good day at work."

Harry nods and smiles at Zayn, following him out of the room and leaving the flat.

Harry eases into his car and turns on his GPS, forgetting the route he took for his interview.

He finds the teacher parking, gets out of the car and moves quickly, grabbing his bag and phone.

He shuts his door and greeted by young eyes from a circle of people, all whispering to each other.

Harry sighs and runs his hand through his hair, moving on and to the entrance where the looks and whispers continue.

As he opens the door he immediately greeted with a voice.

"Hello! Mr. Styles?" The woman asks with her bright blue eyes shining up to him.

Harry nods and makes his way to the door of the front office, the woman shutting it and handing him a clipboard.

"This is your classes role and room number that you'll be teaching in." She smiles.

Harry nods and turns to face the door walking slowly up to it while reading the list of names he had.

"Thanks. Glad to be here." Harry adds, facing the young woman again.

She smiles. "The kids call me Ms. Bagley, but you can call me Suzanne." She winks.

"Uh.." Harry clears his throat. " Right, well I better get to my class. Don't want a riot to start."

The woman laughs loudly, way to loud.

Harry furrows his eyebrows and opens the door, closing it behind him.