AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is checking all the work as no one has allowed her to do more work. She's just decorating the dining table so that might help a little bit. In that too, Anjana immediately says on seeing her.

"Shivi... Change your clothes, I have kept a saree for you in my room. You are wearing the same one today that I selected for you, and I will not listen to anything that I do not like that blouse mom, or that you do not wear deep-neck blouses.... Nothing has been kept in all these things, it is only a few days to have as much fun as you can because in a few days your husband will start imposing restrictions on you ..... As he has also started doing that, don't wear a saree.... I know everything. My son is absolutely like his father.... possessive freaks."

She giggles at her mother-in-law's statement Because even at this age, Ranjan's possessiveness for Anjana is no less at all and he still keeps interrupting Anjana for something or the other. Anjana smiles while looking at Ranjan who is staring at her after listening to her. Ranjan says to Shravya.

"Shivi, no matter how many excuses your mother-in-law is making here, she also likes this craze of mine..... am I right dear..."

Anjana smiles and shyly turns towards Shravya and says.

"You can go .... Otherwise he starts with his story."

Shravya smiles and leaves from there, she comes to her in-law's room and sees a beautiful saree on the bed. She is about to go to her room with this saree that she immediately tells herself.

"I will wear it here and surprise Adhyay by wearing this saree. He will be in the room and I will reach immediately wearing it....."

She quickly goes to the closet and starts wearing her saree. She starts wearing a saree after wearing a petticoat and blouse. But then she remembers that she did not bring pins with her. She tries to look for the pins on Anjana's vanity table but the table is very clean as Anjana has a habit of keeping everything very neat and clean. She says.

"I don't know where Mom would have kept it. Instead of spending time looking for it, I go to my room and wear this saree immediately ...."

She immediately drapes the saree roughly around her and then comes to her room but Adhyay is not there, she smiles widely.

"Do it fast and surprise him.... Maybe he is downstairs..."

She locks the door and immediately comes into the closet without looking anywhere, stands in front of the mirror, and removes her saree in a swift motion, taking out safety pins. By pressing the safety pin on her lips, holding one end of the saree, She starts neatly draping the saree. Just then the washroom door opens and Adhyay comes out with a towel wrapped around his torso.

Shravya leaves the saree in a panic and turns around. She did not know that Adhyay was here when he saw Shravya in this condition and froze at his place. Shravya suddenly turns around and lifts her saree and hides her cleavage as the blouse is too revealing. Her hair is tied in a messy bun, due to which Adhyay can see her back quite well. He comes toward her in his slow steps. Shravya doesn't understand what she is doing now.