But. That did not produce him to be sad. His passion wasn't ever the cause of Jungkook's discontent and aguishness. It was his remarks that were the root of his grief. Those words that were driven across the seas merely to hit him right in his heart.

To be virtuous, Jungkook undoubtedly desired an explanation for those words. What induced him to say all of that to him? But the alpha wouldn't force him. He might've asked Taehyung to lend him a little space and time to forgive him— candidly, no. Jungkook did not desire any time instead, he was giving the elder the time.

The time to gather up all the courage to confess and reveal what actually happened that day and why did he not reach him for all these five years? Jungkook might be tedious at times, but he isn't foolish. The boy had recently discovered a bunch of details in the elder one that maybe before; he did not.

It's might be for others that the majestic eyes carried nothing but confidence, but recently the younger has happened to identify bits of vulnerability in them. He doesn't perceive how, but his instincts have been genuinely active lately. At first, the alpha never saw Taehyung's flaws, but he does not recognize how he can see through him now. 

Though he decided to pretend that he did not hear it— it was that other day when they were together in Jungkook's room. The younger had heard his companion whimpering during the midnight. He heard him whispering something that he couldn't interpret. And to his astonishment, as promptly as he hugged him in sleep, his whimpers faded away. Quiet intriguing.

Jungkook was serenely peering at the elder one. He tracked him until he found him searching around. The younger instantly realized that the former had seized his scent. He turned around urgently, hiding beside the translucent door of the commoner's hall

Taehyung was at the commoner's hall to interact with a few people, since he will be starting to work here soon.

"Koo?" Jungkook was startled by the deep voice of the Sigma in the hushed hallway. The silence implied immensely considerable to break it, however, Taehyung does not seem to mind it at all.

"You here?" Taehyung asked in a gentle manner. The younger found himself frozen. The images from last night were so— ahhh—he wished to yeet himself at this point. "Wait a minute, yaa?" Taehyung insanely beamed before dashing into the hall again.

Jungkook was utterly red in embarrassment. It was maybe the nurses who were scanning them, or maybe yesterday's incident. The male just craved to disappear at this point. He demanded to holler and bury himself in his own grave.

"Here it is," Taehyung murmured, keeping forward the two cupcakes he was holding down on his palms. "What- "Jungkook barely whispered. "I- uhm? you don't remember?" Taehyung inquired softly, relaxing his brows. "What do you mean?" Jungkook buzzed again as he captured the miniature sight of his sigma, who was smiling at him tenderly.

And this kinda disappointed Jungkook, as this brought about that Taehyung was still remaining on his terms. He was not upholding any of the skinship lately. He was still giving him the space and time while not intruding on his personal space.

And Jungkook appeared to not need that. He despised it. He wished Taehyung to interfere with his personal space again and again because assuredly, they shared the same space. 

Jungkook was upset. He was craving for Taehyung's scent on him since morning, one of the reasons why he got into his sweatshirt this dawn. Nevertheless, there was no alternative way Jungkook was giving in without knowing his reasons.

He yearned for Taehyung's scent over him. He craved to feel that fizzy feeling, those butterflies and more certainly Jungkook was seeking for Taehyung's skinship.