Chapter 1

Today was the day Satan and MC were leaving for the celestial realm exchange program.

Where he and MC were chosen to be apart of and spend one year in the celestial realm
Learning everything about it.

And the one in charge of it was Michael who talked to Diavolo about it through letter's that were brought to him by Simeon.

And were going to be watching over them while there.

Everyone was surprised about this especially about Satan being chosen to go. He didn't want to go but had to.

But his brothers especially Lucifer were worried about it.

Anyway they were just saying their goodbyes as Simeon and Luke got there to pick them up. They weren't allowed to bring anything from Devildom to the celestial realm only their clothes phones and only important things.

Asmo : I can't believe we won't see you guys. For a year!"

Beel : we're going to miss you guys....."

Belphie : I doubt he will last long"

Satan : I give myself a day at best"

Lucifer : Satan you will be on your best behavior do you understand?"

Satan : no?"

Lucifer then walked over to him with a small box and said giving it to him.

Satan : what's this?"

Lucifer : take it you'll know when to use it"

Luke : this will be fun! We promise!"

Satan : I mean....a year without Lucifer...then again who I bother?"

Simeon : I'm sure Michael would love your tricks sa-

Luke : Simeon!"

Simeon : he's very interested in meeting Satan face to face? I think he would probably want to know all he can do?"

Satan smiled deviously and Lucifer immediately started getting a headache.

Luke : anyway let's go! I'm making dinner!"

Lucifer : the three of you please watch Satan"

Simeon : Don't worry we will"

And with that they left to the celestial realm where Michael and everyone was waiting for them.

Later once in the celestial realm as they walked around to the castle angels just looked at them whispering to each other and pointing and looking mostly at Satan.

Satan : talk louder why Don't you!"

MC : ....."

Simeon : ignore them they Don't know how great you are"

Luke : yeah!"

Satan : I d-

Suddenly Michael show up and MC waved at them and said.

MC : hello!"

Michael : MC it's a pleasure to finally meet you"

Michael then looked at Satan and said with his hand out ready to shake.

Michael : Satan correct? I've been looking forward to meeting you?"

Satan : why? Plotting something I doubt this was Random"

Michael then put his hand down and said seeing very well Satan was going to be a problem.

Michael : I Don't expect you to trust m-

Satan : I already hate you. Don't even want to be here but I have to be"

MC : .....I should of brought the stress balls..."

Simeon : he goes through a lot of those..."

Michael : ..... well I do hope you have a good time here and also respect the rules and behave"

Satan : .....no?"

Simeon : ....off to a good start...."

Michael : anyway follow me to your rooms"

Michael then started walking away and as everyone else did Satan kinda zone out as he just looked around. Getting an uneasy feeling and strange emotions.

Simeon then went over to him and ask putting his hand on his shoulder.

Simeon : are you alright?"

Satan : .....yeah...."

Simeon : ......if you want to talk remember there's me and MC?"

Satan : ..... I'm fine"

Satan then walked over following everyone else. He didn't want to talk about it.

Later MC and Satan were shown to there rooms and afterwards were left alone to settle in.

Satan's room was huge and looked so nice and perfect. It was what he expected from the celestial realm.

Everything looked so nice and perfect he was curious about what exactly went on in the celestial realm even how everyone else was like. This place was hardly ever mentioned by the brother's.

And even though Satan didn't want to be here he thought he might as well use this time to learn everything he could about the celestial realm see if he could learn anything new.

Anyway he then looked at a note on his bed that said.

Satan : we have a way of looking here no clothes from Devildom will be acceptable here. You have been provided with the proper clothes and you must wear them....."

Satan then walked over to the closet and opened it and immediately hated everything. He didn't like that he was already being told what to do.

He wasn't wearing any of this but only had what he was wearing. So this was going to become a problem.

Later at dinner everyone sat down and MC was wearing the new clothes not really minding it. And Satan was still in his Devildom clothes.

MC : I told you he wasn't gonna wear them."

Simeon : I went through something similar with Luke eventually he'll give in"

Satan : No"

Satan was also on his phone texting at the dinner table which already was annoying Michael.

Michael : you know that isn't polite to do at the dinner table?"

Satan : that's exactly why I am doing it?"

Michael : ......you know your here to also represent Demons? so far your doing horribly"

Satan : then you should of pick someone else? Unless you have an ulterior motive? As to why out of the 7 I was chosen?. Wrath like how do you see this ending well?"

Michael : you do not trust easily.
you seemed more promising out of everyone"

Satan : ......"

Simeon was covering Luke's ears and MC was covering his eyes just in case something happened.

Anyway it took Satan a few seconds but then he came to a conclusion.

Satan : it's Because of Lucifer isn't it? Because I was born from him? That is why your interested in me why I was chosen?"

Simeon : oh no...."

Michael : I will say you are the first and only to be created in such a way something I never expected from him. But no that is not the reason. You at first seemed like the easiest to work with.

Satan : I doubt that."

Satan then eventually put his phone away to eat. He didn't trust Michael he wasn't dumb he knew there was more to this than what was being told.