more she thought about it, the more ridiculous she felt. Not only were Shen Ming and her not from the "world", but they were completely opposite personalities. Look down on someone like her. I believe that if a man is born in the spiritual world, he must be the kind of monk who has both talent and hard work.

    The only possible intersection is probably that Bai Rongrong will watch the excitement of his tribulation.

    Sure enough, the man laughed, and at the end, his chest was shaking.

    Bai Rongrong was very Buddhist at the beginning, and always had self-knowledge to see things. It can be seen that the man couldn't stop, and gradually, the embarrassed but polite smile also faded: Enough, do you want to laugh like that? Long! ?

    Just when her little face began to puff up angrily, suddenly, the man leaned over in front of her.

    The distance was shortened in an instant, and the two bodies were almost sticking together, Bai Rongrong hurriedly retreated, but was pushed against the door, and there was no way to retreat.

    The man's eyes narrowed, and he looked up and down at her a little presumptuously, making her feel extremely dangerous. It was like being stared at by a powerful creature, completely daring to move!

    Shen Ming saw the little woman under him staring at a pair of big black eyes, full of astonishment, the cherry red lips opened slightly, and even his breathing became light and shallow.

    He raised his thin lips badly, his voice was low and hoarse, and he deliberately prolonged the syllables: "Then... what do you think?"

    "What, what do I think?" Bai Rongrong's mind was blank, completely forgetting that they had just come to the end what are you talking about.     Shen Ming didn't mind reminding

    her, "I think I'm helping you because I have feelings for you?"     It was the first time she found out after entering the human world that the man's nose was so straight and his eyelashes were even longer than hers. After getting closer, his cold and inhuman temperament was weakened a bit.     She swallowed saliva subconsciously and stammered, "No, no?"     However, when the man noticed her subtle movements, he slowly raised his slender fingers and gently placed them on her neck.     Bai Rongrong froze immediately, the saliva stuck in her throat and she didn't dare to swallow, and she couldn't get up, just because the fingertips were pressing against her, itchy and numb, taking away her whole body. 's attention. She held her breath completely, didn't dare to breathe, and the blush climbed up her white neck and cheeks at a speed visible to the naked eye.     Shen Ming smiled even more.     For a long time, seeing the little woman, he was going to be out of breath, stupidly holding himself until his brain was deprived of oxygen and fainted, he finally raised his body mercifully, not forgetting that the little woman was still messy after a long time. Over his head, he sat back to his original position with satisfaction.     The moment the man left, Bai Rongrong, like a fish that finally got water, took a big mouthful of breath, and then choked and coughed because he forgot the saliva stuck in his throat.

    Then, she heard the man's complacent and extremely beaten laughter: "You have self-knowledge! It is my responsibility to maintain employees. If I really want to say that, with hundreds of thousands of employees in the Shen family, then I am too 'fraternity'. More."

    Bai Rongrong couldn't believe that the man could be so vile, and couldn't help staring at him, but the other party was not affected at all, on the contrary, she was in a good mood.

    Forget it, don't be angry, don't be angry, the rabbit and carrot will be lonely if you are angry!

    The co-pilot's special assistant is dedicated and quiet like a chicken: I shouldn't be in the car, I should be under the car!

    Shen Ming's good mood continued until the next day, but occasionally thinking of the little woman's stupid and stupid reaction the day before, he still couldn't help laughing.

    Well, if he had known that bullying a little woman was so fun, he would have treated her a little bit better, and then bullied her more...

    The special assistant who came to report slandered the boss as childish in his heart, and his face was not obvious at all. He also reported with a frozen face: "Mr. Shen, the filming schedule for the variety show 'Amazing Journey' has come down, it's just next week."

    "What?" Shen Ming wondered.

    "..." The

    special assistant was expressionless: "Journey to Surprise is the variety show that you arranged for Miss Bai before."

    Shen Ming frowned and carefully rummaged through his memory.

    Suddenly, he remembered. Oh, what he said at that  time—— "This is a great opportunity to experience the hardships of life. It is for Bai Rong who thinks she is a fairy without eating human fireworks, but in fact it is specially made for people who are social worms."

    Now Shen Shen Ming: "..." That's embarrassing!

    At this time, Bai Rongrong, who received the notice and learned the theme of the program: I will kill Shen Ming!