Chapter 15

However, Shen Ming clearly had just started making a fuss about the hot search. After learning what happened, he immediately went off the court to deal with it, and ordered his subordinates to put the surveillance video directly on the Internet to correct Bai Rongrong's name.

    And this, there is only one reason, that is, he is worried that women will be hurt by misunderstandings and bad comments on the Internet, and even the businessman's instinct of valuing profit is ignored.

    After speaking, Gao Qian patted the thoughtful Bai Rongrong on the shoulder, pulled Zhao Jiayi, who instantly felt that her sister Gao and Sister Rongrong were both 2.8 meters tall, and left the company first.

    After get off work, Shen Ming came to the parking lot, opened the door as usual, and sat in the back seat.

    Suddenly, the driver screamed: "Then, what is that?"

    Shen Ming frowned, looking at the panoramic reversing image ahead.

    I saw a Bai Shengsheng's arm slowly stretched out from the bottom of the car on one side.

    Looking at the hand that was still crawling out, the young special assistant couldn't help but gasp and swallow.

    Shen Ming's brows tightened, his thin lips pursed, strangely feeling that this hand was a little familiar.

    The driver is going to be frightened, and subconsciously starts the car and runs away.

    "Stop!" Shen Ming stopped him.

    "Ah?" The driver turned his head back with a trembling voice, not understanding why Mr. Shen wouldn't let him drive. Sure enough, the people who can be the bosses are not mortals, are they even more courageous than them?

    Shen Ming just stared at the image and didn't speak. After a while, the person under the car finally showed unkempt hair, then a slender body, and finally the whole person climbed out.

    Then, the man whose hair was all stuck to his face, who couldn't see his face clearly, knocked on the glass of their car.

    The driver was so frightened that he sweated: "Shen, President Shen!"

    Shen Ming rolled his eyes helplessly, and said in a low voice, "Open the door."

    "What, what??"

    "It's Bai Rong."

    " Huh?" The driver turned his head sharply and looked over, the woman was indeed pointing to the door, signaling him to open it, while the black hair was hidden, and a row of small white teeth appeared in the grinning mouth. Although the appearance is even more frightening, but after President Shen's reminder, I can finally see Miss Bai's shadow.

    The driver heaved a sigh of relief and quickly unlocked the door.

    White fluffy tidied her messy hair and clothes, sat next to the man, and said obediently: "I'm coming up, uncle driver, drive, there is no one else under the car!"

    "..."

    Normally, it just No one should be okay!

    The driver slowed down and reluctantly responded, "Okay, okay, Miss Bai. Pudding."

    Seeing the man's cold face, although Bai Rongrong didn't know why, he still smiled flatteringly: "Hey, let's go home together today!"

    Shen Ming didn't intend to let her go like this, but his voice was extremely cold. He also unabashedly revealed his anger: "What are you doing? How can you get under the car? Do you know that if you are not noticed, it is likely to be run over by the wheels?!"

    Bai Rongrong suddenly realized , but couldn't help feeling a little aggrieved: "I, I think it's more comfortable there..."

    She realized the danger that Shen Ming said, but she didn't know how to justify herself.

    Do you have to explain to a man that it is the nature of rabbits to drill holes, because they are born weak and cannot rely on their body shape and physical strength to compete with their natural enemies.

    Seriously, if it weren't for the lack of spiritual power now, she was afraid that she would not be able to return to human form after turning back into a rabbit. She also thought that the exhaust pipe behind the car's butt was a good place!

    The author has something to say: Zhao Jiayi: Sister Gao's analysis is in place, she understands everything, two meters eight!

    ???? Sister Rongrong, dare to be treated differently by the Bingshan King of Hell, 2.8 meters! I admire you! !