"Rongrong, how do you feel?" Gao Qian asked gently, "It's all my fault, I didn't accompany you..."

    Before she could finish speaking, she was interrupted by Gu Li hastily: "It's all my fault, Rongrong, Obviously Gao Qian asked me to take care of you, but because I have a meeting of all managers today, I was so busy that I forgot about it accidentally. Now that I see you are all right, I feel relieved, otherwise, really I can't forgive myself for the rest of my life."

    Hearing her words, Gao Qian rolled her eyes.

    I hadn't found out before, that their talented and beautiful President Gu is still a high-ranking white lotus!

    First of all, it was because she was too busy that she forgot about Bai Rongrong. On the one hand, she sold miserably in front of Mr. Shen, which made Bo Jingye responsible. On the other hand, she secretly pushed the wrong on her, Gao Qian. Knowing that Mr. Gu was busy, he still troubled others to worry about it. It seemed that Gu Li's unintentional mistakes were understandable. Afterwards, he said heavy words to show his determination, tsk tsk, this level, I really admire and admire!

    Bai Rongrong also felt a little awkward, and only replied lightly: "I'm fine."

    Seeing that Bai Rongrong didn't immediately forgive her like before, for a while, Gu Li couldn't get off the stage and stretched forward. His hands were even more embarrassing.

    She stood up straight, as if she noticed Shen Ming's existence, and greeted softly, "Mr. Shen, you are also here." I

    have to say, as the person in power of the entire Shen Group, Shen Ming just sits there, and has The awe-inspiring aura made the people next to him uncontrollably quiet like chickens.

    Just as the atmosphere was deadlocked, Gu Li had been unable to respond, and when he began to feel uneasy, Shen Ming finally spoke.

    He seems to be as lazy and indifferent as usual, but there is no mercy in his words: "If you are not sure, don't make promises casually. I hope President Gu will learn a lesson, whether it is work or life, don't make any promises. This kind of problem occurs again."

    Gu Li's heart sank in an instant, and his face changed.

    She lowered her head and said, "I remember, Mr. Shen."

    No one softened the atmosphere, not even Bai Rongrong, who usually trusted her the most, did not stand up and defend her.

    Guri suddenly felt a loss, and did not expect Shen Ming to blame her so much. She felt that something was wrong. If she did it before, she was sure that if Bai Rongrong was fine, Shen Ming would definitely blame her for making trouble for herself, who was busy with her work, but the trend of things today was not what she expected. Very different.

    Feeling that it would be more unfavorable for him to stay any longer, Gu Li found a reason to leave in a hurry: "Rongrong, you must have been frightened a little, then you have a good rest, I am rushing over, and there are still some tasks that are not finished and need to be Go back to work overtime and deal with it. Then I'll go first?"

    Bai Rongrong nodded, but did not speak.

    "..." In the

    end, Gu Li left in embarrassment.

    After the person left, Bai Rongrong's big black eyes looked left and right, but she didn't dare to look at Shen Ming.

    Shen Ming didn't care whether she looked     at him or not, his voice was low and stern: "You're good at it! In that kind of place, do you drink whatever others give you?!" Gao Qian asked for help.