But thinking that this person has nothing to do with him, Bai Rongrong sat obediently in the corner and enjoyed the delicious food.

    Human beings are really smart and hardworking. Although in modern society, few people choose to cultivate to prolong their lifespan and pursue ascension, but they have achieved a long history through reincarnation and blood, and enduring. Although life is short, they can enjoy endless enjoyment. Endless fun, is it not a unique wisdom?

    Ah, what a philosophy rabbit she is! She loves people!

    Bai Rongrong adheres to the principle of talking less and eating more, and the more you eat, the more delicious it is.

    Unexpectedly, after a while, the producer seemed to greet her in the toasting program.

    "Miss Bai, does the food still taste good?"

    Although he didn't know much about the sophistication of human beings, after a few days of audition, Bai Rongrong also understood that the opportunity was not easy to come by.

    So, even if she didn't like the person in front of her very much, she still returned a smile.

    The girl is simple, with a sweet smile, like a little fairy who doesn't eat fireworks on earth.

    The producer was stunned, waiting for Bai Rongrong to fill his mouth with several mouthfuls of food before he recovered.

    In the entire entertainment industry, it was the first time he met such an innocent beauty. As for some naive and ignorant female stars on the screen, most of them are just spoofed characters. When begging for a role from him in private, he spends more time on the bed than he does.

    He smiled even more blindly, as if he could squeeze oil out of his eyes.

    "How long has Rongrong been acting?"

    Bai Rongrong was rummaging through her memories, but her appetite was getting worse, wondering why this person didn't leave.

    Seeing that the producer was going to deepen the chat, Zhao Jiayi was a little anxious, and she quickly replied: "I have been acting for a few years one after another, not many, all of them are small roles."

    The producer glanced at her up and down, nodded, and continued to face Bai Rongrong: "That's not good, acting also requires talent, sometimes, it's just a matter of enlightenment."

    "Rongrong is in class . Yes!" Zhao Jiayi then rushed to answer.

    This time, the producer suddenly knocked the wine glass in his hand on the table with a bang: "Do you understand?! I'm talking to your artist, what are you talking about!"

    Zhao Jiayi's body shook, tight Then, he felt someone wrap his shoulders around him.

    Bai Rongrong had already put down her chopsticks, wrinkled her little nose and said to the producer, "What are you doing! Why are you yelling at Jiayi?" Zhao Jiayi was

    moved, but in order to take care of the overall situation, she could only slightly stretch it out. The corner of the woman's clothes: "I'm fine, Sister Rongrong." The

    producer was stunned for a moment, but then suddenly burst out laughing: "Miss Bai really has a real temperament, I like it! It seems that the media reports are right, and Miss Bai really follows suit. He is generous and generous, and takes care of the staff around him!"

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    What kind of brain does this person have? The media clearly said that she was domineering and snobbish!