Although every time her own artist pretended not to care, she said that she only cared about Shen Ming's feelings anyway. But these manuscripts were flying all over the sky, carrying some facts, and Bai Rong would not defend herself. In the end, President Shen still had more and more opinions on her.

    And, after reading so much nasty insults, how could you really care? Even if she is a public figure, she is still a little girl in her early twenties who has lost her family!

    However, the current Bai Rongrong can't see these.

    She was listening intently to the anchor's introduction to carrots, and her little head nodded happily.

    A pair of black almond eyes are getting brighter and brighter, and they keep saying "Mmm!", "Mmmmm!".

    Seeing the guests so agreeing with him, the anchor also came to the fore.

    He had read the artist's profile in advance, and thought that this was a cold and difficult eldest lady who would become his live broadcast nemesis today, but he didn't expect that she was a delicate and soft girl, so cooperative and powerful.

    It seems that those marketing accounts on the Internet are really unbelievable!

    He enthusiastically interacted with Bai Rongrong: "It seems that Rongrong also likes to eat carrots?"

    "Yes, yes!" Bai Rongrong was also very excited. The elder brother just introduced the benefits of carrots and completely talked about her in the heart!

    "Carrots are really delicious! It's crunchy and sweet! It also makes you feel good!"

    "Oh?" The anchor was also interested, "Can carrots improve your mood?

    " A carrot, held in his hand, as if he were treating some rare treasure, "Brother, look at its color, how bright and bright, doesn't it look like a sunset hanging in the sky?

    " The anchor who was called "Big Brother" by such a beautiful and lovely girl, was so fond of her sister that she instantly looked like you were beautiful and everything was right.

    Audience: "..." You two have passed!

    The anchor is very professional, and he increased the promotion: "Moreover, carrots are really a versatile side dish! I believe any kitchen expert can buy them back for later use. It can be paired with any vegetable, and is suitable for steaming, stewing and frying! It not only adds taste, but also Can decorate dishes! Come, serve!"

    After speaking, the dishes that were prepared were handed over from the side, and Bai Rongrong quickly took them and placed them on the table one by one.     The anchor took out

    two pairs of chopsticks: "Sister! Eat!"

    Bai Rongrong looked grateful: "Yeah! Thank you big brother! Big brother eats too!"

The products in the back can't be eaten, and they are completely forgotten.

    It is really delicious to eat white velvet!

    A small mouth was stuffed bulging, the lips moved, and a layer of shiny oil was also rubbed. The little girl didn't speak, and just eating there, people couldn't help drooling!

    Seeing this, the comments are also full of question marks.

    ——? ? ?

    ——The good eldest lady, you must eat high-end Western food, and look down on plain porridge and side dishes?