He helped her stretch it hard, and when Bai Rongrong noticed his help, she stood there obediently and stopped moving.

    Shen Ming frowned, no matter how hard he tried, the skirt stayed still: "Are you gaining weight?!"

    "No, no?"

    Bai Rongrong felt a little guilty.

    This body is not hers, but the fact that she ate a lot of carrots while watching the show shouldn't have any effect, right?

    Shen Ming turned the woman around without gentleness, and finally found the reason.

    This woman didn't even unzip the zipper under her sleeve, so it's no wonder she can wear it!

    He directly helped her pull it down to the end, and the zipper was just below the shoulders. Because of the long zipper, a large area of ​​fair skin was immediately exposed.

    Inside pink lace. The clothes and the waist with a concave curve inevitably broke into Shen Ming's field of vision.

    He immediately looked away, suddenly a little flustered and a little hot.

    Bai Rongrong was immersed in the joy of getting dressed and discovering a new world, and did not find it.

    She pulled the zipper up and down curiously, and said happily, "It's amazing!"

    Fellow Daoist honestly did not deceive her. Humans have indeed invented many novel and interesting things!

    Shen Ming turned around and saw the woman unzipping the zipper again and again, revealing her fair and delicate skin.

    He hurriedly scolded: "Fix the zipper!"

    Bai Rongrong didn't know why the man got angry again, but still obediently didn't move.

    She was also a little aggrieved by being rejected by men again and again.

    It was not her who had harmed the male protagonist before, but the bad fluffy, but now she has to bear the blame of the man in vain.

    After all, who made her occupy someone else's body? If it wasn't for the chaos of the heavens, she might have been smashed by the thunder, and at most she would have left a memorial pit in the spiritual world.

    Seeing the woman lowered her head, she looked aggrieved.

    Shen Ming couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt.

    Although I didn't expect the woman to forget it all at once, and to easily forget the sins she committed, but now she is not conscious, and it is much better than before.

    He took a long sigh and tried to explain patiently: "I didn't mean to murder you, but when you are outside, you must protect yourself and don't show your body to anyone, you know?"

    Bai Rongrong raised her head and saw the man's face. Kindness", no longer tangled, and nodded heavily: "I see! Dad!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    "Forget it, you pack up, I'll wait for you at the door."

    "Okay!"

    Shen Ming simply didn't go out anymore, sat while flipping through the documents at work on his mobile phone, waiting for the woman.

    A few minutes later, Bai Rongrong shouted crisply, "I'm ready!"

    Shen Ming raised his head, and was instantly speechless.