Valentine's Day Special 2!

Start from the beginning

Nozomi: Oh, you wanna play like that?! FINE! ASUKA AND LILI SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!

Asuka K.: WHY YOU LITTLE!!

Nozomi: EEP!

*Asuka starts chasing Nozomi*

Zoey: So Bloom, what plans do you and Sky have for Valentine's Day? Besides the romantic dinner of course.

Bloom: Well... I honestly don't know...

Corina: I bet he's already f**ked another girl and dumped you after hugging Deondre and kissing Ash!

*Weiss once again freezes Corina*

Weiss: You just never learn, do you?!

Patty: So Ronnie Anne, what are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Ronnie Anne: Every moment I'm awake at night, I'm in constant agony... What reason is there to live on this planet anymore? When everything good in my life has been taken away... I am but a soulless corpse doomed to a life of meaningless nihilism. I lay awake at night, just waiting for the day to come. The day for it all to end...

Emily: Woah, what's with the pessimism all if a sudden?!

Ronnie Anne: It's all over... Everything I've worked to accomplish... It's all gone...

Patty: What are you talking about?!

Ronnie Anne: Haven't you heard?! We've been CANCELED!!

Emily and Patty: CANCELED?! When?!

Ronnie Anne: Since yesterday...

Emily: Oh... Sorry to hear that...

Lily: Finally, it's done! I can't wait to give this to Linky!

*Lily holds up a drawing of Lincoln as a handsome prince and her as his bride.*