Episode 20

Sorry.....I might have overdone it, ....you ok Xiao?"

"...Never better" Xiao got up

"Why didn't you tell me anything, it's so embarrassing" Aether took the blanket and covered his face.

"Cause you were adorable when your face went completely red"

"Hmph" Aether pouted and turned his head. Xiao laughed a bit "Fine, sorry princess"

Aether simply melted when he said that, but he did not want Xiao to know so he said nothing. "Saying that won't make me feel better"

Xiao took strains of Aether's hair and kissed it. "Still angry? Maybe round two would make you feel better"

"Wait!" Xiao pounced onto Aether

He started kissing Aether, Aether could feel Xiao's tongue moving about inside his mouth "Xiao- wait-" 

Xiao started licking Aether's neck and leaving marks behind. Xiao was covering Aether's mouth to prevent him from making any noise. "Shhhhh, your too loud. I can't let other people hear your sweet voice~"

Xiao smiled as he licked Aether's earlobe, remembering that he was sensitive there. Aether's entire body was tense and Xiao could feel Aether trembling slightly, his desires ran even more rampant. "Let's try something different shall we"  "No-" In the end Aether collapsed from the adrenaline rush.

Aether fell asleep after awhile. Xiao looked at the sleeping boy cuddling next to him. He kissed him on the forehead and started caressing Aether's hair. The next morning, Xiao went to make breakfast for Aether. Lumine walked to the kitchen and she looked really tired, like she had a terrible night. "What are you doing?" Lumine asked.

"Making breakfast for Aether"

"Why?" Lumine looked at him

"He uh-" Xiao coughed "He feels sore-"

"I see" Before Lumine left to go to the bathroom she turned to Xiao "Next time if the both of you want to get rough, tell me beforehand so that I can earplugs"

Xiao's face turned red a bit but tried not to show it. Xiao brought breakfast to Aether and watched him eat it. "Is it   ok?" "Delicious!" Aether happily ate his breakfast, "Quickly eat, we are going to the arcade with your friends today right?"

"Oh right!" Aether stood up but immediately slumped back down. He looked at Xiao "You better give them a good excuse for why I can't walk properly" "Y-yes"

"Your going to the arcade today?" Lumine asked. "Yeah with a few of my friends"

"Can I ask my friends to come along as well? They just came here to see me"

"Sure! "

Aether, Xiao and Lumine went to the meet up  location. Kaeya and Albedo were already there. The five of them were happily chatting when Kazuha, Gorou and Venti showed up.

"Who else are we waiting for?" Venti asked.

"Lumine!" A boy with dark blue hair waved at her. Two people were behind him, a boy with light blue hair and blue eyes and a girl with dark brown hair and pigtails.

"Let me introduce to you my friends from college, this is Xingqiu, Chongyun and Hu Tao"

"This is a lot of people-" Chongyun said

"Where is Xiangling?"

"Aiya, Xiangling had to help her dad with the restaurant so she can't come"

The group of friends went to the arcade together.

Venti and Hu Tao were having fun with the shooting games, Chongyun stayed close to Xingqiu most of the time.

Gorou was struggling to teach Kazuha not to walk directly into an enemies trap when playing lazer tag. Kaeya was trying to impress Albedo with his "amazing" claw machine skills, Albedo could not be bothered with any of it.

Aether and Xiao were busy going from one game to another.  After 2h the group left and decided to grab lunch together. As they were looking for a restaurant Kaeya saw a dessert shop and dragged Albedo with him.

"Albedo look at all the desserts do you want to try one?" Albedo wanted to refuse but looking at the colourful desserts he could not say no.

Kaeya paid for a strawberry cupcake and gave it to Albedo. As Albedo was eating it he had a bit of cream on his cheek. Kaeya looked at it and Albedo noticed him staring "What?"

Kaeya suddenly moved towards Albedo and licked the cream off his cheek. Albedo immediately turned red and look at him "WHA-"

"You had some cream on your cheek." Albedo covered his face and walked out of the shop "L-lets go find the others-" Kaeya ran after him "Wait for me!" The cashier watched everything and her co-worker asked "You ok-" "YUP I AM FINE"

"Where did the both if you go?" Aether asked.

"A dessert shop" Kaeya replied. Aether could see that Albedo's face was slightly red "I see, no worries I won't tell anybody" Aether gave a thumbs up and ran to Xiao.

"Aether your mistaken-" Albedo tried to explain to him.

"What a large group of people!"

The group turned and saw Zhongli and Childe together. Xiao was about to bow but Zhongli shook his head.

"Are all of you going to eat lunch together?" Zhongli asked

"Yes" Aether replied

"Old man! Long time no see!" Zhongli did not know that Venti was with the group, he looked a bit annoyed. "We will be leaving now"

Zhongli grabbed Childe by the wrist and dragged him away.

"Is it weird that they are always together?" Kaeya asked.

After eating, the group said goodbye and went their separate ways. Kazuha, Gorou and Venti boarded the bus to go back to their college.

The bus started shaking a bit, Gorou lost his footing and leaned onto Kazuha for support. Gorou realised what he did and immediately stepped back. "Sorry!" Kazuha was also a bit shocked by his sudden action but said nothing. When Gorou leaned onto Kazuha, he could smell the sweet scent of cinnamon and he liked it.

Venti was just standing and watching the whole thing. He took a photo of their flushed faces and sent it to Lumine.

The next day as Aether and Xiao were walking to the music club, they spotted a huge crowd outside the music club. Xiao questioned "What's going on?" A girl suddenly pushed past the crowd when she heard a familiar voice.

The girl had light blue hair and she was really pretty, but Aether had never seen her before. "New student?"

He turned to look at Xiao and his expression changed. "Ganyu?"

"Long time no see, Xiao"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey its been awhile owo
SRY THAT THIS TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECT I WAS PROCRASTINATING TO WRITE THIS 🥲🥲

Also I have learnt new info when I was sick, I just realised that a hilichural was taller than Xiao :0

0k bye >:]