Episode 3

I running out of ideas on how to change the story🙂
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aether ask that Xiao guy to be your fake boyfriend"

"For the last time, I cannot ask him that sort of question. Someone like him probably have somethings better to do than be a strangers boyfriend"

We sat at our table and ordered our drinks as we discussed on how to get rid of Jeon.

" I still don't know why I can't have a fake girlfriend " I asked as I sipped a bit of my latte

" Because having a girlfriend won't help us much" Venti replied

"I still don-" I was interrupted by squeals and cheering. I turn to see that Xiao had just entered the coffee shop.

He caught me staring at him, and I immediately turned my head around.

Reader POV

Xiao walked past the trio and ordered his drinks from the casheir who was trying her best to flirt with him.

Two tall male figures entered the store and the screaming became louder.

The trio turned around and saw a ginger haired boy with a taller dark brown hair male looking for a seat.

Venti suddenly leaped from his chair and attacked the taller male.
"Old man, where were you all these years? Why didn't you say anything about you moving?! "
Aether and Kazuha immediately tried to get Venti to release his grip from the male student. The ginger haired boy looked a bit angry and tried to help his friend.

After awhile, Venti let go and the male student started tidying his outfit.
" Venti, do you know him? " Aether asked, worried that Venti just attacked a random stranger.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce you to my childhood friend Zhongli. He and I were best buds, but than he moved 5 years ago and did not say anything" Venti turned to the tall male student expecting a answer from him.

"Oh, you were Zhongli's friend. I should introduce myself as well, Tartaglia but you can also call me Childe. " the ginger haired introduced himself with a smile.

" Aether and this is Kazuha"

" So" the taller male finally talked " you are friends with this drunkard" he said with a bit of disgust.

"Come on Old man, we did not see each other for so long, no 'hello' or 'nice to see you' " Venti replied with a pout.

As Zhongli and Venti argued, Childe introduced their third friend.
"This is Xiao, I am pretty sure you have heard of him before. " Childe said as he put his arm around the shorter male.
"Get off me" Xiao pushed Childe's arm away.

Xiao exit the shop, follwed by Zhongli and Childe.
"Venti, he is gone already, you can stop now" Kazuha replied while holding onto a kicking Venti.

" When was the old man friends with Xiao. " Suddenly, Venti had an idea and excused himself first.

"I will go and keep an eye on him, you have practice in 5 mins right? Go get ready" Kazuha immediately ran after Venti.

Aether checked his watch, and realized that he was going to late for practice, he took his latte and exit the shop.

After practice, Aether walked out of the school and was texting his friends when he was suddenly pushed by a swarm of girls. "Ow" Aether heard heard gasping and whispers, when he got up he realized that he had fallen onto Xiao.

Their faces were inches away from each other and Xiao's face immediately turned bright red. He felt his heart thumping loudly. Aether felt his face blushing as well as he stared at Xiao" His face looks prettier up close " Aether's thoughts were cut off by Xiao asking him to get off him.

Aether immediately got up and the girls asked Xiao multiple times if he was all right. "If you weren't looking at your phone, you would not have caused Xiao to trip. " one of Xiao's fan girls remarked. "Yeah, you could have injured Xiao! "

Soon a bunch if girls started blaming Aether, he felt embarrassed and was on the verge if tears when Xiao stood in front of Aether "That's enough, he did not mean to hurt me, I am also at fault for standing in the middle of the pavement"

The girls soon left and Aether stayed behind. "Sorry for causing you trouble, I will buy you coffee as a way if apologising." Xiao replied

"Actually, there is something I need your help with... " "hm" " I was wondering if you could be my fake boyfriend for awhile if course, it is to get rid of a-" Xiao did not hear what else Aether had to say, he looked disgusted and walked off.

"What have I done"