Episode 12

The trio were sitting at their usual spot in the coffee shop again, Venti was waiting for Zhongli to give him his wine bottle while Aether and Kazuha were just relaxing after completing their project.

"Hm, Xiao just posted something on his social media page" Kazuha showed the image to his friends.

" 'One or two'? What is that supposed to mean? " Aether asked.

"Why don't you go and ask him" Kazuha pointed to the door. Aether turned and saw a bunch of girls taking photos and squealing in delight. Xiao just entered the  coffee shop, he walked up to Aether and was about to say something when someone pushed Xiao to one side and ran to Aether.

"Aether~ Did you miss me " Jeon put his arm around Aether and started hugging him.

Aether was getting a bit uncomfortable when a hand suddenly grabbed Jeon's arm forcing him to stop hugging Aether.

"Stop, can't you see that it is making him uncomfortable" Xiao glared at Jeon.

"What's your problem?! Why do you keep disturbing Aether, do you like him?! "

Xiao ignored that question and looks at Aether, "Choose one number, 1 or 2"

"Why? "

"Just choose "

"1"

Xiao walked closer to Aether and replied "I was deciding about what to do to with the amount of free time I have now, so I decided to ask you. If you had choosen 2, I would have pursued you" Aether was shocked by that reply and blushed a bit. The crowd gasped, some started to say "Oooooo"

"Aether picked 1, you won't pursue him right? " Jeon was about to walk closer to Aether when Xiao blocked him, "I am not finished"

"Since you picked 1, you will be pursued by me. " Xiao moved forward, his face was inches from Aether's face, he replied "No matter which number you choose ,  I would still go after you anyway~" Aether's face turned red and he covered it with his hands. Jeon was shocked and so was the crowd.

"Xiao you seem to have gotten better at flirting" a deep voice suddenly spoke. The screaming got louder, and Xiao immediately flinched. Zhongli and Childe entered the coffee shop, some of the girls took photos of the duo as they walked towards Xiao.

"Zhongli" Xiao immediately bowed in respect. "Xiao I told you not to do that anymore"

"Still being as loyal to your senior as usual, why don't you bow down to me as well" Xiao kicked Childe and the both started arguing.

"Aether, is that your name? " Zhongli spoke up as faced Aether.

Aether's face was still a bit red but he replied "Yes-"

Zhongli patted Aether on the head "Please don't mind if Xiao acts like that once in awhile, he is still new to this relationship thing"

"Old man, where is my wine" Venti got up from his seat and asked. Zhongli stared at him and passed a bottle to Venti. "We should get going, Childe let's go"

Childe stopped arguing with Xiao and faced Aether "Good luck with this demon child"

"You-" Childe just walked off.

The next day, Xiao and Aether were asigned to hand out flyers for the music club. Aether felt a bit awkward about yesterday, so he did not say anything.

After awhile the atmosphere was a bit silent so Aether spoke up"What you did yesterday attracted too much attention, aren't you worried that people would gossip? "

"Not really, I mean I still have people giving me stuff every day and taking pictures of me"

That was true, when the both of them were giving out flyers most of the girls went to Xiao to take a flyer from him. "What's the point of asking me to help if you could give out most of these flyers yourself" Aether grumbled.

After awhile, Xiao just passed the remaining flyers to Aether and was about to walk away. Aether was confused and asked "Xiao where are you going? " Xiao did not reply and just continued walking.

"Hmph! Left me to do all the work by myself just because I said something mean to him"

"Aether? " a voice startled Aether.

Aether turned and saw Ayaka, "Oh Ayaka, how was the entrance exam did you pass? "

"Yes I did. Thank you for helping me, do you need help with that? " Ayaka pointed to the stack of flyers that Aether was holding. "It's ok, I can manage. "

"Let me help as a way of saying thank you" Ayaka took a few of the flyers and started passing it to people.

Xiao returned with Aether's favorite drink. He saw Aether and Ayaka chatting with each other, he felt a sudden pain in his chest. He never felt that way before, but he saw Aether happily chatting with Ayaka made him feel angry. Xiao did not say anything, he just left.

A few weeks later, the university had an open house. The music club was supposed to perform but for those who are not in a band or are still begginers did not need to take part in it.  Aether invited Kazuha to explore the carnival with him. Venti could not join them because he had not finished his assignments.

The both of them were playing games and buying snacks from the different booths. Aether was looking at something when he lost Kazuha in the crowd. He was looking for his friend when he bumped into someone and the items the person was holding dropped.

"Sorry! " Aether helped to pick up the things but the person yelled at him "Watch where you are going! Are you blind? You better pay for these! " the person grabbed Aether's wrist.

Aether panicked not knowing how to free himself when a figure suddenly blocked Aether from the mean person.

"Please stop harassing other students or I would have to call security. " Aether looked up and saw a platinum blonde haired student with braids defending him. The student's tone must have scared the bully because he suddenly left without saying anything.

"Are you ok? " the student turned and faced Aether. Aether took a look at the person and was speechless. He had a pretty face with blue eyes. "Yes- Thank you"

"What's your name? You seem to have been looking for someone I can help you"

"Aether"

"What a nice name. My name is Albedo, pleased to meet you"

Albedo grabbed Aether's hand and was about to bring him some where when someone else grabbed Aether's other hand. It was Xiao.

"Where have you been? Let's go" Xiao spotted Albedo and did not look happy to have seen him.

Albedo looked at Xiao "It seems that you already have someone to help you. I won't disturb you any more then" Albedo than moved closer to Aether and whispered something to him "Hope we can meet again~"

Aether's  ear turned red, he looked at Albedo but he just smiled and left.
.
.
.
.
.
AHHHHHHH
I AM FINALLY DONE, 1000+ WORDS
Btw have any if you decided which banner to pull for in 2.4, I struggling to earn primogems in time TwT