Episode 5

I WANT TO DIE 💀💀💀 
Anyways have a nice day 😊
.
.
.
.
The next day after the 'mini competition' the trio were sitting at their usual spot at their favorite coffee shop
" How was your kiss with Xiao yesterday~" Venti asked in a sarcastic tone.

"We did not kiss at all, it was just a part of the challenge" Aether replied "Wait, how did you know about that? "

Kazuha passed his phone to Aether, "Someone recorded the whole thing and posted it online"

"Who would want to record that? " Aether asked

"Speaking of competition, I heard that you won and would be able to join the club" Venti chimed in. "Try to ask him again"

Aether continued to drink his smoothie, "Now I have to convince Xiao to help me, but how? " he was deep in thought and did not realize that his club was about to start.

"Late on your first day, Aether " Xinyan grabbed a spare guitar and passed it to Aether.

"Sorry *pant* "

"Well let's get down to business, I will be teaching you the basic cords of playing the guitar. Continue to practice and maybe you will be able to pass the entrance exam. " Xinyan grabbed the score sheet and motioned for Aether to sit next to her.

"Wait, entrance exam.. I thought I am already included in the club"

"Of course not, you have to go through the entrance exam first and we will see if you are worthy to be kept in the club"

"The first cord I will be teaching is the most basic cord, its called the C cord. Put your index, middle finger here. " Xinyan pointed to the string that Aether was supposed to press.

Aether strummed the guitar but the guitar produced a terrible sound. "You sure you are playing it right"  Xinyan asked.

"I think so" Aether replied in a unsure tone

"Probably the strings are getting rusty, we have not changed it in awhile. Whatever let's continue first"

After a while, Aether went to the bathroom. "My hands are so sore, ow, why must the strings be so hard" he groaned as he washed the rust off his hands.

"Aether~"

"Oh no-"

Jeon suddenly entered the bathroom with a lunchbox in his hands.  "I heard that the Music Club have been treating you unfairly, come join the Cooking Club we make delicious food like this every day" Jeon opened the lunch box to reveal pastel frosting cupcakes.

"Uh... No thanks Jeon, I prefer the Music club" Aether tried his best to form smile on his face.  "Speaking of Music club, I have to go practice the guitar now, bye" Aether ran past Jeon and straight to the Music club

"Aether wait!"

6 pm
People are starting to leave the club room one by one, "I think that is enough practice today, you can go now " Xinyan patted Aether on the shoulder and started to pack up the chairs.

"It's ok, I would like to practice a bit more before I go"

"So determined, I like your attitude" She continued to pack up the chairs and settle with other club related stuff.

Soon it was just Aether outside of the music club practicing on his own. His hands started to hurt a lot so he took a break. "Playing the guitar is hard, but playing with this one is even worse" he took the guitar and started fiddling a bit with the strings.

"I am surprised that you are still here"

Aether turned around to see Xiao walking towards him. He still felt a bit embarrassed about the challenge yesterday so he replied without facing him " I am just trying to practice on the guitar before I go. "

Xiao saw that Aether's hands had the mark of the strings on it, so he took his guitar and passed it to him.

"What are you doing" Aether looked up from where he was sitting.

"Use my guitar first, the strings are a bit softer than this one so it will be easier to play. " Xiao took the old guitar away from Aether and asked "Play the E chord for me"

Aether placed his fingers on the strings, when Xiao sat next to him and pointed to the strings " Put your middle finger on the fifth string, second fret. Than put your ring finger on the forth string second fret. "

When Aether still got a bit confused from what Xiao was saying, Xiao grabbed Aether's fingers and placed them on the strings "Like this"

"His fingers are soft.. " Aether thought to himself. "Wait, stop thinking about that. "

"Play for me the E chord. "

Aether strummed the guitar and was happy with the results. He turned to Xiao and thanked him with a smile.
Xiao blushed a bit, but immediately turned his head around.

Aether wanted to bring up the topic again, "Xiao, can you please help me, it would only be for awhile-"

Xiao stared at him with a cold expression. "Is this why you joined the club" Aether did not reply, but Xiao already knew.  He took his guitar away from Aether and walked off.

Aether sat there dejected.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry if there are no fluff ( I think that is what it's called) happening right now, I will try to let it happen soon 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️