Episode 13

"Xiao, your grabbing my arm too tight" Aether said as Xiao dragged him somewhere.

Xiao let go of his grip after awhile, "Sorry.. " Xiao changed the subject and asked Aether "How did you know that person? "

"I just met him after he helped me with something, why? "

Xiao did not reply, he just said "Stay away from him"

Aether was shocked by Xiao's sudden change in tone. It was a bit awkward since no one was talking, till someone showed up behind Xiao

"Hey there comrades. Why are you two just standing here? Isn't your performance soon, demon child? "

Xiao glared at Childe, before he left he turned to Aether "Later come and watch me perform" then walked back to the Music Clubs booth. "Anyways" Childe directed his attention to Aether. "Kazuha, I think that's his name, was looking for you just now, he is talking with my friend over there. " Childe pointed towards one of the booths, and Kazuha was over there talking with a dark blue haired male.

Aether walked towards them, "Oh Aether" Kazuha turned around "where were you, I was looking for you when I found Childe and Kaeya "

The dark blue haired male waved at Aether "Nice to meet you Aether~" Aether waved at him, the four of them were chatting with each other when Aether spotted Ayaka from a far.

He excused himself from the group and ran towards Ayaka. "Ayaka! " The girl turned around and saw Aether running towards her. "Hello Aether"

"Are you having fun? I thought weren't allowed to come? "

"I managed to convince my parents to allow me to come." Aether did not know what else to say and was about to leave when Ayaka spoke up. "W-would you like to accompany me during the festival? "

Aether was caught completely off guard by that question he wanted to watch Xiao's performance but he would feel bad if he abandoned Ayaka. "Sure! I can show you the booths I have already been to"

Ayaka looked happy and Aether brought her to the first booth. "I would still be able to make it on time" Aether thought.

1 hour passed with Aether playing the different games with Ayaka and trying the food the booths had. When he checked his phone, he froze on the spot. Ayaka saw the change in Aether's expression and asked "Are you ok? "

"I am sorry Ayaka, I have to go" he ran off leaving Ayaka behind.

Aether had missed the entire performance by the time he arrived at the venue. Xiao was sitting on the stairs next to the venue.

"Xiao! " Aether ran towards him but Xiao got up and left "Xiao! Stop I'm sorry! " he continued to chase after Xiao. Aether grabbed his hand forcing him to stop. "Xiao, I'm sorry I missed your performance"

"Where were you" Xiao asked with a cold glare. "I was just spending some time with Ayaka when-"

Xiao suddenly removed Aether's hand "Why are you always spending time with her! Everywhere I go I see the both of you together!" He paused for a moment "I wanted to surprise you by playing your favorite song, I waited but you never showed up" Aether did not know what to say, "Sorry... Just forgot about it" he left and Aether stood there.

Aether felt bad for making his friend wait like that, he chased after Xiao and would not let him leave. "No I am not leaving till you forgive me"

Xiao was getting a bit annoyed, it was just like how Aether would not leave Xiao alone till he agreed to help him.

After awhile,  Xiao gave up protesting "Meet me at this location on Saturday"
Xiao sent the location to Aether's phone, Aether asked Xiao "Where is this place, why are we going here? "

"You will know soon"