Episode 2

Sry if this is going to be a bit if a rush
.
.
.
.
.
.
During the next few weeks, Jeon kept following Aether wherever he went.
If he was eating with Venti and Kazuha, Jeon would grab his food tray and seat at their table.

After every class, Jeon would wait for Aether outside his classroom so that they could walk to their next next class together.

Aether could not take it anymore and decided to ask his friends for help.

10pm
Aether's dorm

Aether's POV

" I need help, Jeon won't stop stalking me after I told him that I was not interested in him. "I whined as crash my head into my pillow.

" You could embarrass him in front of you, that why he would not have the courage to face you again. " Venti suggested as he sat on my bed drinking apple cider.

" He knows how to defend himself from enemies. And I am sure he would not get scared that easily. " I replied.

"How about doing something a bit crazy. " A boy with platinum blonde hair and a red strip of hair replied.

"Like what? " I ask, thinking that Kazuha might actually do something to Jeon

"How abo-" "HOW ABOUT GETTING A FAKE BOYFRIEND! " Venti cut off from what Kazuha was about to say.

" A WHAT" I knew that Venti had some crazy way of thinking but I never thought that he would come up with this sort of plan.

"We do think alike, Venti" Kazuha chuckled

"But who is willing to do this with me, I am sure none of you would do it if you were given a chance. "

"Correct" they both replied.

I sighed and ask them to think of another plan tomorrow since I still have work to do.

The next evening, there was a Music Fest held at the school court yard. The three of us decided to go to take our mind of the whole 'Jeon drama', but as soon as I entered the festival, Jeon suddenly poped out of nowhere and dragged me away from my friends.

I was getting a bit annoyed by then, and wanted him to let go of my hand.
" Where are we going, Jeon? "

"There is a concert held at the center of the court yard. I heard that one of the bands from our school would be performing today so I thought you would like to watch it with me, it would be a good first date~"

I groaned as he dragged me past the large crowd that had gathered to watch the performance.
Surprisingly most of the audience are females, I wonder what was going on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us welcome the --- ( I have not thought of a name yet OwO") "

The screams from the crowd was making my ears hurt, I watch as the band got up stage to play.

Than I saw someone.

A boy with dark hair, amber eyes with red eye liner got onto the stage.
Something about him kept on making me look at him.

The crowd went wild and chanted
" XIAO, XIAO, XIAO "

"So that was his name, what a nice name for a pretty boy " I thought to myself

As the band was performing, I could not help but also enjoy the music with the crowd. Once the performance was over, I turned around to see Venti and Kazuha by my side.

" How did u guys find me? " I shouted over the cheers of the crowd

" Jeon posted a picture of the both of you online, it helped us find you! " Kazuha replied

"How did you guys get rid of Jeon? " I asked while looking left and right.

"He is not here, don't worry. We managed to distract him when we saw the post" Kazuha taped me on the shoulder

Venti caught me looking at Xiao, a grin spread across his face"Looks like Aether found his new fake boyfriend" Venti replied sarcastically

I turned to look away, and caught a glimpse of Xiao before he got off stage.