Episode 11 pt2

Continuation from previously
.
.
.
.
.
After Aether sat down, Xiao replied "Yes, you are special. That's why I like you"

Aether stared at him for awhile than replied "Wow, your getting better at flirting"

"I have to go, I still have practice to attend" Xiao placed the guitar in the case and walked off.

"Aether~"

Aether's blood went cold, Jeon suddenly appeared and sat down next to him "I have not seen you in.. " Jeon started counting with his fingers "in a long time. Did you miss me? "

"Not really" Aether thought to himself "Jeon how did you get in here, your not part of this club"

"Some of the seniors here are my friends, I asked if I could be manager here and they said ok. " Jeon moved closer to Aether "If you have any problems you can come look for me, I can help you~" A shiver went up Aether's spine, he tried to move further away from Jeon but it was no use.

"Xiaooo" Aether whined when he entered the bathroom and saw Xiao there. "You have to help me, Jeon won't stop giving me massages and wiping my face. "

"I still have practice, how can I help you" Xiao was washing his hands

"Just pleaseee"Aether started shaking Xiao's arm.

" Sigh.. I will walk you home ok? "

"Really, thanks! "

They both of them left the toilet to find Xiao's fans running towards them. "I knew it, you were with Aether again. "

"What is your relationship with Xiao?! " One of the girls pointed at Aether.

"Wha-"

Jeon suddenly appeared in the crowd. "Aether, I was looking for you everywhere." He saw Xiao and with a disgusted face he replied "your with him again? "

"Why are the both of you so close lately? Aether even went to Xiao's room before, his friends have never been to his room before! "

Aether wondered how they knew he went to Xiao's dorm when he remembered that he had filmed his video in his dorm. Since Aether submitted his video late, the club leader leaked it online.

"Are you two dating? " one of them asked.

"Well.. " Aether was about to say yes so that Jeon would leave him alone when Xiao replied "No, we're just friends"

Aether looked at him with shock, Xiao suddenly walked away from Aether and his fans followed him.

Jeon suddenly walked to Aether and dragged him the opposite direction.

Xiao turned to look at Aether and saw that his face was filled with anger. He predicted this would happened but just continued walking.

Aether was getting his drink at the coffee shop the next day, when Xiao suddenly entered and took a sip of the drink. "What are you doing? " he took the cup away from Xiao. He was about to leave when Xiao blocked him.

"What happened to you"

"You should already know what you did yesterday"

Xiao grabbed Aether's hand "there were a lot of people, I did not wan-"

"To ruin your reputation. I get it people like you only care about things like these,  why could you not play along then resolve the issue later? "

Xiao let him go and just as Aether was about to leave, Xiao grabbed his drink, "I will prove to you that I am not like that"

Before Aether could ask what he meant Xiao had already left.

"What type of wine has a very nice taste? " Venti asked as he was scrolling through the different wines in the internet.

"I asked you to do research for the project not look at wine" Aether replied "Plus do you have the money for it?"

"Zhongli said that he would buy whatever wine Venti wanted as long as Venti leave him alone" Kazuha replied as he passed the notes to Aether.

"Of course I said one bottle won't be enough so I said he had to buy one every month"

Aether looked at him but Venti just winked at him and continued his search.

Kazuha shared a look with Aether, they both know Venti would still continue to harrass Zhongli again.

"Aether! Look at this! " Venti passed his phone to Aether.

There was a picture of Aether's drink that was "stolen" and with the caption "Thanks for the drink"

"Doesn't this look like Xiao's username? "

"So what if it's him, I don't see a difference"

"Xiao has never joined any online social media platforms before and he made a promise to never join one. People are saying that Xiao probably joined because of someone"

Aether just stared at the post.
"Kazuha, quickly take a picture of Aether's flushed face" Aether just hit him on the head "Let's just continue with the project"

Aether knew that Kazuha and Venti especially Venti would not let this drop. He resumed with the project but he secretly smiled to himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soooooo yeah 👍 Merry Christmas*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥ btw, basically this chapter is a present from me (a horrible present but still a present)  I could not find a Xiao x Aether fanart for Christmas so I will just put the side couple owo👍

Thanks to my friend she sent me a Xiao x Aether fan art for Christmas