Episode 6

Hope you are having a good day Owo
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Aether was walking past the locker room to the Music Club when he saw Xiao inside the locker room.

Aether's POV
I don't know what came over me maybe I was just desperate, I walked inside the locker room and pushed Xiao inside the locker and locked it.

"Oi, let me out asshole! " he started banging the door

"Agree to help me and I will let you out! " I was holding onto the door afraid that Xiao might actually break the lock.

"Are you threatening me! " he continued banging, till I heard foot steps coming. "Aether! Where are you! "
Jeon was coming, there was no where for me to hide so I opened the locker door and went in.

"What are you doing, get ou-" I covered Xiao's mouth.

I put my finger to my lips, telling him to keep quiet. He just stared at me, I try not to look at him but since we are stuck in this tight locker together, it was impossible.

"Are you in here? " Jeon walked in and started opening the lockers one by one.

I looked at Xiao begging him to help him, from his expression I could tell that he does not want to help.

"Our faces are so close" I tried moving backwards a bit, but it barely helped.

"You are in this locker" Jeon was outside our- I mean Xiao's locker.

At that moment Xiao got out and asked "Why are you making so much noise. I was taking a nap" he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"You were taking a nap in the locker... "

"Yeah, there is no problem with that. And if you are looking for Aether, he told me he went back to his classroom to take something. "

"Oh, ok thanks~" Jeon turned and walked off.

I got out of the locker, and thanked Xiao remembering that I locked him inside of his own locker.

He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist. " Xiao, please help me, it won't be for too long and I promise I won't bother you again "

He turned, and with a sigh he said "Pass the entrance exam and I will help you"

My eyes lit up " Really! Ok I will go practice now"

On the day of the entrance exam, I was to perform first. I could see Xinyan and the club leader sitting in front of the stage. I got up and started playing, it sounded terrible since I was not able to practice with an actual guitar.  Two weeks of practising with a digital guitar on my phone barely helped.

After I was done, only Xinyan applauded. The club leader than ask me few questions. "Would you prefer to play classical guitar or electric? "

"Is there a difference between the both of them... "

"Do you even know anything" he sounded annoyed so I stayed quiet.

When the results were being announced, me and Kazuha were waiting for the announcement.

"What if I don't get in, I failed so badly"

"It's ok, you tried" my friend reassured me.

"What happened to Venti? " I just realized my chaotic friend was not here.

"He was called to the discipline office for attacking Zhongli again, *sigh* when is he going go learn"

A blonde girl with pig tails walked out, "Here are the results, if I called your name you are accepted to the club"

After a few names, I lost hope "and the last one is.. Aether"

I sighed with relief and Kazuha put his arm around me " You did it, congrats "

A few people were crying while others just got up and left.  I went looking for Xiao, and found him practicing the guitar.

"Xiao! " I ran towards him and announced that I was accepted to the club.

"You do realized that the seniors only accepted you because they felt sorry for you right. "

"A deal was a deal, you would help me right? " He saw that I was holding a few snacks,  "oh some of your fans wanted me to give this to you. "

I passed him the snacks and realized that one of the soda can's had my name on it.

"Someone gave this to me? " I read the note and realized that a girl wrote it to me, she congratulated me for making in the club.

"Is Ayaka that girl from the fencing club? " I asked Xiao.

He took the soda away from me and drank it.

"Hey! That was mine! "

Xiao didn't listen and took a marker from a nearby table and scribbled something on it.

He passed the soda back to me, packed up and walked away.

The letter on the soda can that once used to have Ayaka's writing was cancelled, instead Xiao's hand writing was written on it.

"Sorry, he is taken" was what the letter said.

I turned to Xiao, "Xiao, does that mean you will be my fake boyfriend!? "
The dark hair boy continued walking, and raised one hand up as if he was saying good bye.

I jumped for joy " I did it! "

That night, we had a celebration in my dorm. And Venti brought a lot if alcohol.

"Venti you really got to stop drinking-"

"Nonsence, I can still continue... "

I looked at Kazuha and he also looked a bit drunk. I drank soda, and watched as my friends drink till they passed out.

What a mess..