Episode 17

Two weeks after the camping trip, finals exams started.

"FINALLY, WE'RE FREE" Venti cherred as they got out of the exam Hall.

"Venti, people are staring at us... " Kazuha tried to calm his friend down.

Aether checked his phone and saw that club practice was about to start. "I have to go for club practice"

"Oh ok, I will make some grilled fish for you after practice. I made a new recipe and need people to try it" Kazuha looked at Venti and Aether.

"For the end of year festival we need to think of something big, exciting and not inappropriate like last year's festival" The club leader looked at the seniors and they were trying not to laugh.

"What happened during last year's festival? " Aether asked Xiao.

"The seniors suggested a maid cafe but the club leader was against it so we had to perform something since we did not have any ideas"

"That's an interesting idea... " Aether replied

"But last year there were not so many girls, we have enough members to do it this year. " one of the seniors said

The other seniors also agreed to the idea. "But the girls would not agree to it, am I right? "the club leader protested

"Not if" the senior grabbed Xiao " we have Xiao dress up as a butler. Wouldn't the girls want to see Xiao in a suit and offer drinks to you" the senior looked at the girls.

The girls started blushing as they discussed about something before finally agreeing to have a maid cafe.

"I will not allow it" the club leader demanded. The club discussion ended after a debate with the club leader and the seniors.

Aether went back to his dorm when he received a message from one of the seniors that they will be having another discussion tomorrow. Aether did not want to go thinking that there will be another argument but he did not want to be rude so he decided to go.

"We will be hosting the cafe, without telling the leader" The seniors explained how they were going to have their discussion and preparation done here every Thursday to prepare and decorate the place a bit without the club leader knowing. "We will begin preparation next week! "

The following week, the club leader did not suspect anything and the remaining members continued to prepare and try out the outfits. During one of the outfit changing, Aether was helping to decorate the place a bit when one of the girls grabbed him by the arm and forced him into the changing room

"Where did Aether go? " Xiao asked another member

"I thought he was helping with the decorations"

Xiao was about to look for him when he heard his voice "Can I not wear this?! It's embarrassing and I not even a girl! "

The girls did not listen and pushed Aether out of the changing room.
Aether was wearing a light blue coloured dress with his hair down. The members did not recognize him at first but after Aether explained who he was the were shocked.

Aether was trying to find a place to hide from the number of people staring at him. His entire face was red from embarrassment

"Xiao! What happened to you?! Why is your nose bleeding?! "

Aether turned to look at their direction and Xiao was taking a lot of tissue to stop the bleed.

"I'm fine.. " Xiao replied while covering his face.

"How is this fine?!" the club member was helping Xiao when someone appeared

"Hm? Xiao what happened to you? " Zhongli had arrived with Childe