Episode 18

The new year arrived after awhile, Aether has decided to move in with Xiao after dating for two weeks. He moved his things to Xiao's dorm and was laying down on his bed to take a break

Xiao went to grab a drink and sat down on his bed.

"Hey Xiao"

"Hm?"

Aether sat up "We have been dating for so long but we have not kissed on the lips yet, other than forehead kisses we have not properly kissed. So I was wondering if you did not know how to"

Xiao spat out his drink "Is that what you really thought of me?"

"No offence, but if you really cannot do it we can take it slow..."

"Oh..." Xiao put down his drink and faced Aether "Want to try practicing first~" Xiao stuck a bit of his tongue out and Aether immediately blushed

Before Aether could say anything however Xiao already pressed their lips together. Aether hadn't expected to be attacked like that and froze in shock until a tongue intruded inside, and then he finally reacted

"Xiao-....mmf !"Aether managed to say only one word before his mouth was covered once again. Xiao kissed as much as he pleased, holding the other person down on his bed. Beneath him Aether struggled to keep up, Xiao's heart was already possessed, and did not know that Aether was struggling.

He could only see that beautiful face swinging back and forth in his vision, that moist, alluring lips opening and closing. Xiao's kisses are growing increasingly more ravenous as he pried open the other's jaw and put his tongue in, plundering the sweetness inside. "Mhm~" Xiao stopped after awhile to let Aether catch his breath "So...do you think I...can't do it?"

Aether shook his head he was too shocked to even speak "How was he this good?!"

Xiao was looking through social media and Aether was asleep, hugging onto Xiao like a koala. Xiao looked at the sleeping boy and wondered "I wonder where he is sensitive at" He startled fondling everywhere and Aether was starting to wake up. "Mhm? Xiao what is-""

Xiao bit Aether on the ear "Ah~"  a lewd sound came out. Aether was shocked and buried his embarrassed face into Xiao's shoulder "So you are sensitive there. Why are hiding? Make that sound again"

"N-no"

"Why not?" Xiao started tugging the back of Aether's shirt. He lift a bit of Aether's shirt up, his hand slid underneath and caressed the smooth, firm skin. Aether jumped at the touch and managed to free himself from Xiao's grasp. "I-I'm going to the toilet-"

Aether made a run for it and Xiao sat there laughing a bit. "Why is he so touchy today" Aether leaned against the bathroom door.

"We are no longer in the same class anymore" Venti sulked as he walked to their new classrooms. "It's ok, we can still meet up during lunch " Aether comforted him.

"But your always busy with your new boyfriend " Venti looked at Aether. Kazuha was about to say something when someone attacked him from the back

"Kazuha! You ok?!" Aether immediately helped his friend up. "Hi hi, why did you attack my friend? " Venti asked

"Kazuha! It's me" Kazuha immediately recognized that voice and turned to the brown hair, blued eyed boy. "Gorou?!" The boy smiled at him "Why are you here I thought you went to a different school?"

"I transferred here!"

"Kazuha, you going to introduce us to your friend?" Venti asked

"My apologies, I forgot. This is Gorou, my childhood friend from my hometown. Gorou, this is Venti and Aether my college friends "

"Nice to meet you! Hey Gorou, want to eat lunch with us later?"

Gorou agreed and they went off to their respective classes.

Lunchtime arrived and Aether was waking to their usual spot when he spotted Gorou.

"Gorou!" Aether waved at him

The both of them walked to their regular cafe and talked about the different desserts they liked.

"Aether could you also try making strawberry cake?"

"Um I could try, why?"

"I just like eating strawberry cake and having it homemade would taste better. If I ask Kazuha, he would for sure make grilled fish cake or something"

As they were talking someone pushed Gorou away from Aether.

It was Xiao

"Xiao!"

Xiao stared at Gorou with his cold glare. Gorou immediately got up and ran off like a scared dog

"Xiao! Why did you do that?! "

"He was getting to close to you"

Aether sighed "He was just telling me about desserts, it's ok. Also why are you here?"

Xiao put his chin on Aether's shoulder and hugged him "I missed you"

"S-same, but can we not do this in public"

Xiao let go of Aether and said that he would accompany him to the cafe

As they were walking, one of Aether's classmate came running after him

"Aether! There is a girl demading for you, quickly come!"

He sounded panicky so Aether follwed him. Xiao was behind them, wondering what happened.

They reached the lobby and Xiao wondered if his eyes were playing tricks on him. The girl looked like a girl version of Aether but with shorter hair.

"Lumine!" Aether ran to the girl and hugged her