Episode 8

I have stayed up till 12 am (I know that's not considered late but to me it is)  to type out the next two chapters, but forgot to publish it 💀OwO"
.
.
.
.
.
Aether and Xiao were standing outside of Xiao's dorm, once Xiao opened the door Aether walked in to find his dorm in a mess. There were clothes every where, there was no bed but a futon, a couch and notes. It was a one bedroom dorm with a bathroom and a kitchen, in other words it is small.

"Do you not know how to clean" Aether asked as he looked around the dorm.

"I just don't have time go do it" Xiao replied as he picked up a T-shirt and threw it to one side.

He took the guitar, opened the case and sat on the futon. "What are you doing? " Aether asked once he put his things down. "Tuning the guitar" Xiao began fiddling with the strings when he motioned for Aether to sit next to him on the futon.

Aether sat down and Xiao passed him a piece of paper, "What is this" Aether took the paper and saw a bunch of alphabets written on it.  "The cords for your song, Xinyan asked me to pass it to you. Here you go" Xiao passed Aether the guitar.

"Would you mind if I practice here before I record myself?"  "Go ahead, I will stay here so that you can ask for help" 

Aether began strumming the guitar and Xiao had to keep helping him put his fingers on the right string. After practicing for awhile, Aether was ready to record. He placed his phone on a chair that he found in the room and began to record.

"Hello I am Aether, I will be playing a song for you as part of the task given by the music club leader. " He began strumming when Xiao's head suddenly fell on Aether's shoulder. Aether flinched, he did not know what to do.  He did not want to wake Xiao up, so he tried not to make much movement.

He stared at the sleeping boy "He must have been exhausted for helping me the whole day." He sighed "He looks so cute when he sleeps. " Aether blushed and chuckled softly. He checked his phone and  realized it was already 1 am.  "How am I going to leave? " he thought.

The next morning, Xiao woke up to find Aether sleeping on top of him. He immediately got up and blushed profusely.  That made Aether wake up, he rubbed his eyes " Morning Xiao" he yawned and scratched his head.

"Wha- how- why were you-" Xiao could not speak properly.  "Hahaha, Xiao have you forgotten how to speak" Seeing Aether laughed made Xiao feel warm inside. He brushed aside that feeling and asked Aether again.

"I was recording the video when you suddenly fell asleep on me. I did not want to wake you so I just let you continue sleeping. Than I fell asleep. "

Xiao realized what he had done and apologized. He noticed that Aether's hair was in a mess and offered to help tidy it.

Xiao took a comb and began to brush Aether's long blonde hair. From the reflection of the mirror he saw Aether looking at the cords and trying his best to memorise it. "He looks more like a female with his hair down. Pretty... " "Xiao are you trying to tidy up my hair or do something else" Aether chuckled. 

Xiao immediately snapped out of this thoughts and began to tie Aether's hair to a low messy bun. "It will be easier for you to play the guitar without your hair blocking your view. " 

Aether could not help but to admire his reflection from the mirror, though it's a bit messy it was still well done. "Thanks Xiao" Aether gave him a big smile and walked to his spot from yesterday and began to record the video with Xiao next to him. 

After he was done he submitted the video, said goodbye to Xiao and walked backed to his dorm to find a distressed Venti outside his dorm.