Episode 15

When the new school week started, Aether was sitting at the courtyard doing his assignments when a shadow looked over him. "I thought I would find you here"

Aether turned to see the platinum blonde hair student who helped him a a weeks ago, standing behind him.
"Albedo! "

Albedo smiled at Aether "I thought you would have forgotten my name. Can I take a seat? " he pointed towards the empty chair next to Aether.

"Sure" Albedo sat down and looked at what Aether was doing.

"Need help with that? "

"No, it's ok. Don't you have your own assignments to complete? "

Albedo shrugged "The work is too easy that I could finish it within 10 minutes"

Aether stared at him "Are you some sort of genius-"  Albedo looked at him and smiled "You could say that. But being called a genius is something I heard for a long time, it makes no difference if someone else calls me that. But hearing you call me that makes me happy"

Aether did not know how to reply  "Hey Aether" Aether looked up and saw Kaeya walking towards their table.

Aether started waving, Albedo turned to see who Aether was waving at. "Kazuha asked me to pass this to you" Kaeya passed a lunchbox to Aether "he made some grilled fish and asked me to pass it to you as lunch"

Kaeya turned to look at who was sitting beside Aether and was speechless. Kaeya looked at the pretty boy from his elegant face to his cold blue eyes. Just like Xiao, Albedo also had a unchanged, cool, and distant expression.

"Kaeya? " Aether looked at him. Kaeya immediately snapped out if his thoughts

"Aether are you not going to introduce me to your friend? " Aether was about to say something when Albedo spoke up

"Albedo" he replied coldly.

Aether felt the atmosphere getting a bit colder "Why did his demeanor change so fast-" Aether questioned himself.

"Looking forward at being your friend Albedo~"

Albedo did not reply, he got up from his seat  and said goodbye to Aether with a smile. As he walked past Kaeya his expression changed from a friendly smile to a distant expression.
"I never wanted to be acquainted with you" Albedo mumbled under his breath. But Kaeya heard everything, he looked behind and smiled.

During the music club, the club leader announced that they will start a paired project as part of a exam to see how much they have learned during the first two months of joining the club. "You get to chose who you want to pair up with, if it is someone who is already in this club for more than a few months we will allow you to pair up with them. "

Upon hearing that, the girls started asking Xiao who he is going to pair up with. Xiao completely ignored them and walked up to Aether. "You want to pair up with me? " "Sure! "

Aether could feel death glares behind him, but tried his best not to make eye contact with them.

"Do you want to practice in my dorm? " Xiao asked. "Is it ok? The last time I went there there had been a misunderstanding, remember? "

"It's fine. If they bother you again,  I will help you. " Xiao patted Aether on the head. Before he left, Xiao sneezed a bit. "You ok? " Aether asked.

"It's fine, I'm just a bit cold. Probably the weather"

Aether did not ask anymore questions, the weather had been cold the past few days so he did not think anything was wrong.

The next day, Aether waited in front of Xiao's dorm. Xiao opened the door and Aether immediately realized something was wrong.  "Xiao, are you ok? Your face is red. "

"I'm.. fine-" he opened the door for Aether. Aether walked in and placed his guitar case on the floor next to the bed.  Xiao sat next to him and they discussed about which piece they wanted to play.  During the discussion, Aether felt that something was really wrong with Xiao. His voice sounded hoarse and he was really drowsy.  "Do you want to take a break? "

"No- it's fine *cough* I will go and grab water.. " as Xiao stood up he immediately slumped back down on the bed.

Aether put his hand on Xiao's forehead.  "Your forehead is hot. Xiao why didn't you tell me you were sick? Do you need to see a doctor? Where is the medicine-" Aether did not finish his sentence when he felt a soft lip touch his. Xiao pressed their lips together before Aether could react. "Mmf!"

When they broke apart, Xiao passed out and fell asleep on his bed. Aether sat there, touching his lips. His entire face went red and he immediately look at the sleeping boy. His shock immediately turned into concern when he saw Xiao shivering from the cold.

Aether immediately got up from the bed and started looking for a blanket. He found one on the sofa and covered Xiao with the blanket. He then went looking for the medicine cabinet, after he found it and took the pills out of the cabinet he looked for rice to cook porridge for Xiao.

He placed the medicine and a glass of water on the bedside table with a note, than he packed up and left.

When Xiao woke up the next day, he found the note and read it. "Rest well, we can practice another day. (BTW I made some porridge and left it on the table, sry if it tastes bad) " was what the note wrote. Xiao remembered what he did the day before and blushed profusely.

He ate his medicine and walked to the table, sat down and started eating the porridge.  "It taste delicious" he thought to himself.

"I still don't know how you managed to get sick in one night. " Kazuha sighed as he placed a hot towel on Aether's forehead. "Sorry about this.. "

"Even Xiao is sick. The old man texted that he just went to check up on him. How can the both of you end up sick at the same- WAIT DID THE BOTH OF YOU"

Aether started shaking his head, the fact that Aether was sick made it difficult for the both of them to realize that he was blushing.

"Did what? " Kazuha asked.  Venti looked as if he was on the verge of hitting Kazuha with a pillow. "Nothing-" Kazuha looked confused but did not ask anything else. Venti gave Aether a thumbs up before he left to help Kazuha make soup and let Aether rest.  "Hope he is feeling better" Aether thought to himself.
.
.
.
.
🙏🙂 ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ