Episode 1

( still in the middle of planning OwO")
.
.
.
.
Teyat University is a place where young actors and actresses, models, idols all came from before disembarking on their celebrity joinery to fame. Very few are able to enter this school unless you have talent, good academic achievement or rich parents who managed to get you into this school, other than that there are no other ways for people to get into this prestigious school.

Reader POV:
In the cheer leading club, there is a boy with long blond hair changing into a white cape coat costume for a dress rehearsal before the annual cheer leading competition.

" This costume suits you quite well, Aether. " a women remarked while adjusting the costume.

" Thanks, Ms Lisa. It is a bit tight though, are costumes meant to be this tight. " the boy replied while trying to move his right arm around to see if the coat would affect his mobility.

"Nonsense, with a pretty face like yours having a costume bigger than this would ruin your image. "

" Oh, I see." Aether replied while scratching his head.

After changing out of the costume, Aether was helping to pack up the tables and chairs when suddenly a boy with black hair and two braids came barging into the room.

"AETHER, WHERE ARE YOU" the exhausted boy shouted with enthusiasm as he was looking for his friend.

"Venti, why are you here? I thought we were meeting up later with Kazuha. "

"Before we meet with Kazuha *pant* I want you to open up this letter I found outside your locker *pant* "

Aether took the pink letter from friend and started reading the content of the letter.

- Dear Aether,
I have something to tell you, can u pls meet me outside of the chemistry lab once your practice is over. <3

From
J

As Aether read the letter, he found it hard to believe that someone would write him this sort of letter.

"Soooo, what did the letter say? "

" Whoever wrote this letter is asking to meet me after school outside the chemistry lab. Should I go? "

"HECK YA, JUST GO IT COULD MEAN GOOD NEWS~"

" What if it is a prank, I don't want to embarrass myself like last time "

Venti was not listening, he quickly packed Aether's stuff and pushed him out of the club room. He than grabbed Aether and ran all the way to the chemistry lab.

" Venti! Wait *pant* slow down, I need to *pant* catch my breath*pant* "
Venti stooped and grabbed Aether's shoulders " You better not leave this spot till whoever sent you this letter is here, ok? " At that point Venti had a menacing look on his face that scared Aether.

"O-ok... "

" See you after the confession than~" Venti replied and hid behind a wall to witness everything.

After 30 minutes nobody showed up.

"I knew it, it was a prank after all" Aether thought to himself. He was about to leave when someone touched his shoulder.

Aether turned around to see, a boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Do I know you?" Aether asked

The boy looked offended by his question but replied " I am the one who wrote to you the letter, my name is Jeon but the way. " the boy said while handing a box of chocolates to him.

Aether just stared at him with his mouth open, he was still processing everything when Jeon ask " Please go out with me"

"HUH?! "

"Um- That is very nice if you, but I am not that interested..."

"Oh that is ok, after you get to know me a bit more we can start going out~ I look forward to seeing you more often Aether~" Jeon replied has he skipped away.

Aether stood there, not able to move

" What just happened-"

Uh, hi (●’◡’●)ノ sry if it is a bit weird for now, I promise it would start to make sence in the following chapters 🥲🥲