11🌸storytime

~Song Recommendation : Bills,Bills,Bills- Destiny's child

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

"Tae be careful because these have thorns."  Jungkook said, dragging Taehyung away from the roses.

"But they're prettyy~" the younger whined, he saw a group of roses at the back of Jungkook's shop and they were so pretty so he wanted to pick one, but nooo Jungkook is a meanie.

"They can hurt you."

"I'll wear gloves!"

Jungkook sighed. "Seriously?"

"Can't we just remove the thorns?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"That's- one hard task petal, if you want roses, get the harmless ones."

"Fine." Taehyung pouted, and that's when they heard the door or the shop open, revealing one familiar guy.

"Jungkook my bro!" Chinhae walked towards them and bro-hugged Jungkook who gritted his teeth.

"The fuck are you doing here?"

"Koo, language!" Taehyung nudged him.

"Sorry!- Chinhae, my sweet brother, let's talk outside, Tae can you watch the shop for me please?" Jungkook said, and with that Chinhae was dragged out of the shop by his older brother.

🌸🌸🌸

"So why are you here again?" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms, his eyes not leaving his brother's.

Chinhae gulped, "well you see, last time we didn't really get to talk so I decided to pay another visit and see how are you doing."

Jungkook scoffed ."Just tell me what do you want and never show me your face again."

Chinhae sighed and looked down. "I need money."

Jungkook shook his head, ready to return back to his shop but Chinhae held his arm. "Hyung please I'm sorry—"

"Get the hell away from me, don't show me your face until you're actually sorry, and try to work a bit to get your own money, and also I'm not giving you anything ever again if you're wasting it on useless stuff, bye." with that the florist left.

Jungkook went inside his shop and put the "closed" sign, he's angry right now and needs a break.

"What happened?" Taehyung stood up from the chair and went towards the older.

Jungkook just shook his head and put his gloves back on. "It's nothing petal, I just have some work to do right now."

"Doesn't explain why you look so irritated-"

"I will tell you later."

Taehyung frowned, it's not his first time hearing this, he knows it's not his business but he couldn't help but be curious.

"But that's what you said last time—"

"For god's sake Taehyung i told you I'll tell you when I'm ready." Jungkook said, raising his voice slightly which made Taehyung press his lips together, realizing that saying anything else will make the situation worse.

And he did not want this.

'I am just worried.' He huffed and decided to just watch Jungkook work until the rest of the day goes by.

🌸🌸🌸

7pm

"Let's go." Jungkook said as he held the door open for Taehyung to exit the shop, since it was getting dark and it's time to close.

As they were walking, Taehyung tugged the older's sleeve which made Jungkook stop and look at him.

"I'm sorry koo I know it doesn't concern me,I was just curious, and worried." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

The long haired male's eyes softened, tucking a strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear. "It's okay petal, I'm also sorry for raising my voice at you , I was really angry...I can tell you a part of what's happening between me and Chinhae if you want to know?" He asked, earning a nod from the other.

"Well-"

"Wait! Can you give me a piggy back ride?"

Jungkook rose an eyebrow."now?" He asked.

"Please."

The florist sighed. "Fine." With that he bent down and felt Taehyung wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his waist from behind.

"Holding tightly?"

"Yep."

Jungkook stood up and held the younger's thighs tightly to make sure he does not fall, than began walking again.

"Well, that's my younger brother, younger by 4 years, Jeon Chinhae."

"Everything was good and all until our mom's money decreased every week, at first we thought we're getting robbed, but no theif steals from the same person more than once."

"And one day, I caught him, taking five hundred dollars out of mom's wallet."

Taehyung gasped. "So he stole Mrs.Jeon's money??"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes , and of course I told my mom and dad, they grounded him and scolded him for god knows how long and he never got an allowance after this."

"So me being the kind brother I am, gave him money when he needed them, if he wants to buy any necessities."

"Everything was going smoothly until I caught him buying cigarettes and alcohol with this money."

"That's not healthy." Taehyung mumbled.

"Exactly, and he told me it's the last time he'll buy them, so I continued to give him, but he never stopped."

"So I stopped giving him money like— two years ago or something, and he's been bugging me lately since he's almost broke and you know he's a grown up man and can't always depend on mom and dad's money, so I told him to work, but no he wants to be the spoiled child who gets whatever he wants without efforts."

"And he came today to ask for money??" Taehyung asked, receiving a nod from the older.

"And we arrived." Jungkook stopped in his tracks in front of the skater's home and Taehyung got down, immediately hugging the older .

"I hope things will be fixed soon, but you're a really good brother koo."

Jungkook hugged back tightly."Thanks petal, I'm trying."

"I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheek who widened his eyes. "Bye bye!"

The florist shook his head and cleared his throat, a blush forming on his cheeks. "Yeah- see you tomorrow!"

____________
1000+ words

Ahah- updating after like 2 months :')
I HAVE AN EXCUSE—

School </3

Anyways, I miss you all my sweets 🌸🌸 how are you?? I hope you liked the chapter!!

What do you think about Chinhae and Jungkook's actions??
I can't believe y'all chose slow burn for this short I'm-

-Yoonie