3🌸Oops

~Song Recommendation : Fly To My Room- Suga,J-hope,V,Jimin

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

"Are you kidding me?" The blonde boy asked, crossing his arms as he looked at his friend with a serious face.

"That's what happened chim."

Jimin groaned. "Taehyung you can't just let a stranger walk you home! It's dangerous."

"But he said he's mom's friend."

"And how are you sure that he's telling the truth?"

"He knew my name—"

"He can be a mafia who got your information don't you ever read any books?"

Ok now Jimin was exaggerating.. a little bit too much. Taehyung just got back home and was met with a worried Jimin who showered him with questions and saying that he could've called him to pick Tae up and blah blah.

Right now they were in Taehyung's room with Jimin walking around the room and scolding the brown haired boy after he told him that Jungkook walked him back home.

🌸🌸🌸
Flashback

"Do you know your way back?"

"About that-"

"You don't know you way back home." Jungkook said, Taehyung replied to him with a small nod, he felt embarrassed.

"Let's go." Jungkook was about to start walking but was stopped by taehyung who held his sleeve.

"Are you sure you know the way?"

"I always deliver flowers to Mrs.Kim."

_______

"Here we are." Jungkook stopped in his steps as soon as they were in front of Taehyung's house.

"Thank you! And thanks for the rose too."Taehyung smiled , and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to squish those pink cheeks.

"Anytime, have a goodnight Taehyung."

"Goodnight- wait your apron!" Taehyung yelled, about to unwrap the apron off his waist but a hand stopped his movements.

"You can give it back tomorrow petal."

End of flashback
🌸🌸🌸

Of course he didn't tell Jimin about the nickname part.

"And you're telling me he took your skateboard?"

"I crushed his flowers!" Taehyung huffed, letting his body lay on his soft bed as he stared at the ceiling.

"You should've been careful!"

"The wind was strong I lost my balance chim."

"And how will you get your skateboard back?"

"Thirteen dollars." The younger pouted, sitting up and looking at Jimin with his puppy eyes.

"Taehyung-no."

"Please~"

"Not those eyes- I'll give you seven dollars otherwise I'm out, Goodnight!"Jimin quickly rushed out of Taehyung's room, probably going to the guest room he usually sleeps in.

"Alright I'm sure I had six dollars somewhere here." Taehyung mumbled to himself, standing up and walking around the room.

Not under the bed

Not with his underwear

Not between the pages of his book

"Aha!" Taehyung smiled as he found few dollars inside the pocket of one of his many hoodies. He put them on his desk so he won't forget to give them to the florist tomorrow.

After sometime he decided to change his clothes, taking off Jungkook's apron and folding it neatly then placing it aside.

He frowned when he looked at his skirt, the torn part from the side was visible , he'll ask his mother if she can fix this, it's one of his favorite.

He then changed to his comfy pjs and went out of his room and headed towards the kitchen, looking for something specific.

First he grabbed one of the vanilla cupcakes his mom made earlier then opened the fridge and picked up his favorite drink.

Which is strawberry milk.

Then he went back to his room after stealing Jimin's laptop to watch Netflix.

🌸🌸🌸
The next day

"Good morning." Taehyung said as soon as he entered the kitchen , rubbing his eye with his small fist and totally oblivious of the state of his hair.

"Good morning." Jimin and Mrs.Kim said in sync, sending soft smiles towards the youngest.

"Here's your breakfast boys."Mrs.Kim said, placing two plates full of pancakes on the table, the two males eyeing the food with hunger and licking their lips, but heard a fake cough from Mrs.Kim and immediately looked at her with big smiles.

"Thanks mom."

After breakfast, Taehyung went to his room to change his clothes, he picked out an oversized sweater since it's quite chilly outside, and a-

wait.

"MOM WHERE ARE MY SKIRTS?!" He shouted, wanting to get an answer immediately, and thankfully he did.

"I didn't wash them yet!"

Ok that was not the answer he wanted to hear, he rolled his eyes and picked out random comfy pants instead.

After he got done and curled his hair, giving himself a fluffy look, he went to his desk to get the money he'll give Jungkook, he really wanted his skateboard back he misses it so much.

"...,ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen!"

___________
810+ words

Hi sweets~ how are you??

Sorry no taekook moments here~ but next chapter you'll get a full-day Taekook :3
I promise -
And the update might be tomorrow since I really love writing this-

-Yoonie