9🌸Puppy

~Song Recommendation : Bumpy Ride- Mohombi

(This song is a whole vibe- it's meant for bad&classy but eh- doesn't matter)

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

It didn't take more than five minutes for Taehyung to skate from his home to Jungkook's shop, once he arrived he held his skateboard with his arm before going inside the shop with excitement.

He put his skateboard aside and rushed towards the male who had his arms open for him, immediately engulfing him in a big hug, feeling the older's arms wrapped tightly around his waist .

"Hi koo!"

"Hey petal, why did you come late today? I was worried." Jungkook pulled away only to see the other's cheeks turning red.

"I woke up late and I wanted to spend some time with chim and mom, sorry." The pretty boy pouted and looked at the older with his puppy eyes, who couldn't help but coo, wanting to squish the other in a big hug and never let go.

"Don't apologize." Jungkook paused. "I want to introduce you to someone today, if you're okay with that?"

"Sure!"Taehyung's eyes lit up, him being the social butterfly he is, likes meeting new people.

"Bam! Come here!" Jungkook suddenly shouted, startling the other boy who looked at the direction Jungkook is looking at.

"Woof!" A big dog, a Doberman , came from his hiding spot behind the counter , his tail wagging happily as he jumped on Jungkook who chuckled and pat his head.

Taehyung could not hold his squeal as he sat next to the dog on his knees, giggling my happily as bam kept licking his face to greet him.

While Jungkook watched the whole scene with fond eyes, feeling his heart beat faster by listening to the younger's laugh with that body smile on his pretty face.

"so cute." Taehyung said, patting bam's head as the dog greeting him.

"Yeah, so cute." Jungkook replied , his eyes scanning Taehyung from head to toe, from his fluffy hair, to his cute face, to his pretty outfit.

Taehyung stood up and adjusted his clothes, then he looked at the older who was already looking at him.

"So.."

"Hm?"

"I just uh— you know-" Taehyung's cheeks turned pink as he fiddled with the hem of his skirt, he wanted to ask Jungkook to come over but it's harder than he thought.

The florist rose an eyebrow. "I actually don't know."

"Um- canyoucomeovertonight?"

".. what?"