8🌸Crush

~Song Recommendation : Down- Jay Sean ft

~Song Recommendation : Down- Jay Sean ft.Lil Wayne

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

"Jiminie."

"..."

"Chim."

"..."

"Jimin."

"..."

"JIMIN!" Taehyung shouted, making Jimin let out a not-so-manly scream as he sat up, looking at his best friend with wide eyes.

"What happened?!"

Taehyung huffed. "You not waking up."

Jimin looked at him with a poker face before laying back down. "You scared the shit out of me, don't-"

"But it's important!" Taehyung cut him off, crossing his arms.

"What is it?"

"It's important."

"What's important?"

"Go eat breakfast first."

"Tae."

"Jiminie." Taehyung pouted, making Jimin groan and sit up again, mumbling a "it better be important." Before standing up and going to the bathroom, while Taehyung smiled in victory.

He has realized something, and wanted his best friend to be the first one who gets to know and also to ask for his opinion about it.

Jimin has been like Taehyung's guardian Angel no matter where they are or what they're doing.

And Taehyung came to the conclusion that he likes the florist, he doesn't know if it's just a crush or something more, but what if it's too early? Or maybe he's too young? He never experienced something like this so it was really confusing for the boy.

He likes how the older makes flirty comments from time to another which make him a blushing mess, his kindness with him and other people, his beautiful bunny smile, the way he loves his job and gives Taehyung a gift from time to another, and of course, Jungkook is so handsome, with his long dark hair and tattooed arm, and oof his muscles-

Ok let's save this for later.

Taehyung's plan for the day was, telling Jimin everything about his liking towards Jungkook, going to visit Jungkook two hours before he closes his shop, and inviting him over!

He mentally patted himself on the shoulder for his nice plan, then he exited Jimin's room and went to his own bedroom to pick an outfit for the day.

"I want to wear blue.. but pink is pretty." The skater mumbled to himself, looking at the clothes inside his closet, white, pink, blue, yellow, pastel orange, purple, beige, green, black, that's one tough decision for him.