2🌸Pretty

~Song Recommendation : Spring Day- BTS

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

few days later
5:30pm

Jungkook was in the middle of arranging some pots , making sure every one is well-placed and the section itself looked decent,not to mention that he almost spent two hours in re organizing all of his flowers since some got mixed with others and were placed where they were not supposed to be by some careless customers.

But don't take it as anything bad, he knows it's hard for them to know where each flower is supposed to be placed.

Plus the weather and colors of the sun set were perfect for him right now, everything is calm around him making him take a deep breathe and enjoy every passing second .

Once he finished with cleaning up, he made himself a cup of coffee, walking towards the window of the shop and siping from the hot drink as he stared outside.

Not many kids are left here since it's gonna get dark soon, after an hour or so, yes the neighborhood is safe and secured but they have to go home and eat dinner yeah?

Suddenly Jungkook heard the sound of a , skateboard? He was sure it was something with wheels , coming closer and closer.

"Ah!"

CrAsH

He almost chocked on his coffee hearing the loud crash followed by a cry. He quickly put the mug away and went outside his shop to see what happened, halting in his steps as he saw the mess that— that boy created?

Luckily not too much but still several pots were crushed along with some flowers and plants thrown away, a light colored skateboard stopping right next his feet, then his eyes landed on the boy who's struggling to get up.

What.the.fuck?!

He shook his head with a long sigh before crouching down next to the pouting boy, holding him by his armpits and pulling him away from the mess.

"Thanks." The boy mumbled as he finally stood up, his eyes widening looking at the mess he did.

Jungkook clearing his throat, making the boy look at him, a sheepish smile plastered on his lips.

"It's a lovely day isn't it." Taehyung said as he took a deep breathe and avoided looking at the mess he made, while Jungkook looked at him with a poker face.

"It was a lovely day." He said before rolling his eyes, eyeing the other's skateboard before taking it.

"Hey!"

"You're not taking that thing before paying for what you did." Jungkook said, his voice making Taehyung feel shivers down his spine.

"I'm really sorry." Taehyung pouted, fiddling with his sweater paws as he looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes.