10🌸Morning

~Song Recommendation : Inner Child - V(BTS)

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

It was midnight , Jungkook already left and the two were in Taehyung's room , Jimin with his arms crossed while Taehyung suddenly found himself interested in the wall.

"So." Jimin broke the silence.

"What?"

"Where did the petal come from??"

"... the flower?"

"Tae you know what I'm talking about."

"Jiminie it's just a nickname."

The older sighed. "I know Tae but are you sure you're ready to be with him?" He asked, only to be smacked on his bicep.

"I don't even know if he likes me yet! Plus it's just a crush." Taehyung said, cupping his own cheeks to hide his blush.

"Yeah sure." Jimin mumbled under his breathe.

"Boys?" The voice of Mrs.Kim was heard from the entrance the room, making both Taehyung and Jimin look at her.

"Yes mom?"

"I'm gonna head to sleep now, make sure to drink a glass of water before sleeping and don't stay up for long."

"But mom tomorrow is Sunday and we want to watch a movie." Taehyung said, pointing at his laptop .

"Okay bear I just wanted to tell you incase you need to wake up early since I invited Jungkook for breakfast tomorrow before he goes to his work—" she saw how Taehyung's face lit up and she couldn't even finish her sentence when-

"We're not sleeping late don't worry." Taehyung gulped down the glass of water beside him and closed the lights then jumped on Jimin who couldn't process what's happening and hugged him like a koala then put the blanket over both of them.

"Goodnight!"

Mrs. Kim blinked once, twice before smiling. "Goodnight."

...

"Tae my back is gonna break-"

"That's part of your job as my best friend, goodnighty." Taehyung pecked Jimin's cheek who groaned and tried to adjust his position.

🌸🌸🌸
Next morning

"JIMINIE! Wake up!" The blonde boy felt the blanket taken off him, making him whine and hide under the pillow.

"Koo is coming soon!" Taehyung kept poking Jimin's butt who was too lazy to move again.

"JIMIN!"

'Now where's my salary?' The poor blonde thought, rethinking about his life decisions , totally ignoring the brunette.

"Chim I swear-"

"Boys can you help me with the table?"

Okay Jimin really had to get up at this point.

Almost an hour later when everything was ready and Taehyung and Jimin changed their Pjs to suitable comfy clothes , the bell rang.

(And no Jimin is physically here but mentally asleep aIGHT? Let the poor guy rest)

"I'll get it!" Taehyung shouted before sprinting towards the door, opening it and smiled wildly when he saw Jungkook, he immediately jumped on the male and hugged him tightly.

The older wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist as he hugged him back just as tight.

"Good morning." He said, pulling away from Taehyung and ruffling his hair.

"Yah- morning." Taehyung mumbled, trying to re-fix his hair for the nth time today.

"Good morning Jungkook!" Mrs.Kim walked towards the man who bowed before sending her a smile, making her smile too.

"No need to be formal." She laughed, "the breakfast is ready and I hope you're hungry."

"Well, I indeed am hungry, can't wait to taste your food again Mrs.Kim." Jungkook said, following Mrs.Kim to the table and sitting down on the same seat he sat on yesterday.

"Morning." He heard a voice of someone who just entered and sat in front of him, who's no other than Jimin.

"Good morning."  Jungkook fiddled with his fingers, mentally praying not to get another lecture from Jimin.

Mrs.Kim sat down with them and that's when Taehyung came back after fixing his hair, his curls making him look even cuter.

'Cutie pie' he said looking at Taehyung's face then his eyes accidentally traveled down, eyeing the cute pastel pink skirt the younger was wearing.

"So fucking pretty." He blurted out the words, making Taehyung look at him with confused eyes.

"Did you say something koo?"

Ah shit.

"Ah um- I said that the food smells good." Jungkook innocently smiled at Taehyung who agreed with him, meanwhile Jimin was pointing his fork at the long haired male.

"You're the reason why my dreams are never completed bro."

_________________
800+ words

(I had to cut the chapter here bc next chapter is important)
We're meeting jk's brother again next chapter :D

And two chapter later it's gonna be a Christmas special

Hi again after a long absence !! I will have a short break from exams and studying so I decided to start the updates again <3

I miss you all so much, how are you sweets?

And there might be a delay for Spoiled Gays' new chapter since I had to write it again for the lack of some conversations.

Do you miss this book?

Take care and stay healthy <3

-Yoonie