4🌸Skate

~Song Recommendation : Anpanman-BTS

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

11AM

Jungkook on his chair behind the counter, it was still pretty early and his customers don't really show up before 1PM, so he took advantage of this and decided to spend his morning with calm vibes, just him and his flowers with his phone, music playing through his earphones, a small smile on his lips as he thought of the pretty boy from yesterday.

Jungkook wasn't exactly a lonely person, he had friends here and there around the neighborhood and also some old school friends, he just doesn't hangout too much, he likes staying in his shop most of tte time, otherwise he's just at home watching a movie or something.

He wasn't that much of a social person, doesn't like to jump into friendships with every nice person he meets, he likes staying alone so he can be at peace, and he loves his life like this, but hey it's not like he'll mind a small company.

He never really dated anyone, just few typical middle and high school crushes who come and go in a second.

People always ask him if he's married or has a partner in general, you can say marriage in your late twenties is good but for him it's a bit early, he'd prefer dating someone for some years before taking a step like this.

"Good morning!" A voice spoke all of a sudden, making him flinch,he removed his earphones and looked in front of him, only to find Taehyung standing in front of the counter with a smile on his face.

He gave the younger a smile. "Good morning, how are you today?"

"I'm good, the weather is actually so nice today, not too cold not hot, I don't really wanna go back home any time soon—"Taehyung noticed himself starting to ramble, worried of annoying the other he immediately stopped. "sorry for rambling, what about you?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. " I'm good, and don't say sorry it's okay, do you have the money?" He asked, raising and eyebrow at the younger who nodded proudly, taking the dollars out of his pocket and putting them on the counter.

"Now my skateboard please."

"Where's my apron?"

"Here." Taehyung was already holding it and just put it in front of Jungkook, all clean.

"Such a good boy." Jungkook stood up and ruffled Taehyung's hair who blushed at the simple action.

The florist bent down and got the skateboard from behind the counter, handing it to the boy who squealed and immediately took it.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, I see you love it so much?"

"Of course, it's been with me for years~ dad gave it to me." Taehyung caressed the object in his hand with a sad smile.

"Oh?" Jungkook looked at him with surprise, yes he knew what happened to Mr.Kim but he didn't know he was the reason the skateboard is so precious for the younger, he felt guilty for taking it.

"I'm really sorry Taehyung-"

Taehyung shook his head with a smile "No no it's really okay, friends?" He extended his hand to Jungkook who immediately shook it.

"Friends." He replied, a warm feeling taking over his chest as he looked at the boy's boxy smile and pretty eyes.

"Yay!"

🌸🌸🌸

"Jungkook"

"Hm?"

"Do wanna try skating?" Taehyung asked.

The older thought a little about it, he never skated before except once when he was twelve or something, it ended up with him falling on his ass no surprise.

He was kinda anxious about trying again.

"I'm not really sure-"

"Please?" Taehyung batted his eyelashes as a pout formed on his cherry lips, and Jungkook is a weak man- already.

He'll just close the shop for half an hour or so then hopefully he can come back in one piece.

"Fine."

"Steady yourself first." Taehyung said to Jungkook who was waving his arms everywhere trying to balance himself on the skateboard.

Taehyung wanted to laugh so bad but he wants the other to feel encouraged.

After few minutes Jungkook balanced himself well on the skate.

"Now, let's start lightly, put one foot on the ground and do a light push." Taehyung stood next to Jungkook incase he lost balance again.

Once Jungkook was about to move his foot the skateboard moved, making him half in his movements.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?"

"You can do it come on."

"Alright alright." Jungkook took a deep breathe before and finally putting his foot on the ground looking at Taehyung who gave him a thumbs up, before pushing lightly.

"Shitshitshitfuck-" he whispered all the curses in the dictionary to himself as the skateboard moved with him, until it stopped after approximately three meters since the push wasn't that hard.

"Great job! Now do it a little harder this time."

And Jungkook did, but got excited and did it a little too hard.

"Not too hard- oofie."

___________
840+ words

Hey my sweets~ how are you lovelies?
Schools started for me </3

The day with taekook didn't end yet!

Thoughts?

-Yoonie