Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule

Start from the beginning

I wonder why this fame continued this long. Since I woke up from a coma, many sports asked me if I want to joy them. And I got the confession letter twenty times. Five of them were from men. It started to be trouble.

It should be good for me if I want to find a girlfriend. But they liked me with their heart, I felt disrespect to date them without any love interest.

This was the reason that I didn't tell anyone about my situation. A kind girl like Matsushita or Honami would offer their help immediately.

Ah. For god sake, while I walked past the teacher's dorm. A group of teachers drinking Sake in front of the dorm looked at me until I went out of their sight. 

This was bad. My charm affects even my teachers. You were too lucky, Kiyotaka.

"Should we tell that boy that the zip of his trousers is opening?"

"No. Although he doesn't show any expression. I feel like he is satisfied with himself very much. I don't want to hurt his feeling."

"Wow. His is big."

"What do you mean, Hoshinomiya-Sensei?"

"His necktie. Maybe he bought the wrong size."

In front of year one's dorm. I saw someone sitting in the lobby.

"Good evening, Sato. " I greeted her.

Sato flinched and looked at me.

"A--Ayanokouji-K-Kun!" She cried out. "I don't know anything about your disappeared underwear! So don't take me to the police!"

"I don't---Wait? My underwear?" 

"Nothing. So are you going back to your room?" Sato asked me.

"Yes. What about you?"         

"Oh. I'm waiting for Mori-San and Karuizawa-San. They're in the toilet. We just come back from the game center!"

"I see..." I mumbled but I didn't give any attention to my word.

I was glaring at Sato's face, considering it carefully.

"A--Ayanokouji-Kun. Why do you look at my face like that?"

"Sato," I said. "I have a question for you."

...

Five minutes pass. Mori and Karuizawa walked to the lobby. I and Sato finished our conversation.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-Kun. " Mori Nene greeted me with her soft smile while Karuizawa just glared at me for a second as it was enough for realizing my existence.

"So let's go to your room!" Sato said and smiled. Mori didn't realize her friend's different emotions from before.

The girls walked to the elevator. Since I had to go to my room either, I walked following them.

When we reached the elevator, it was filled with many people. And when four of us came into it. The alarm sounded as it was overweight.

Since I was the only man and I was heavies. I stepped out of the elevator. But the alarm still sounded.

Three girls looked at each other.

"Who is the heaviest here?" Mori asked.

"Don't talk about the weight in front of Ayanokouji-Kun!" Sato warned. But Karuizawa didn't care.