Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle

Start from the beginning

"Can you tell us about the minimum score, teacher?" Hirata raised his hand and asked.

"The school didn't set yet. But the minimum score is usually around 700."

Chabashira looked around the room. Her students were talking to each other about this test. They thought that it wasn't too hard to confront. 700 scores with 16 subjects. This meant they needed to do got 43.75 for the average score.

Suddenly, Horikita raised her hand.

"It's not all about this test, right?" She asked. The classmates raised their eyebrows.

Chabashira laughed in her throat.

"Good Job.Horikita. This is what I expect from you. Yes. There is another challenge that school gives to you all."

The teacher grinned. "There is a reason why we call this test paper shuffle."

...

"In conclusion, we need to make 400 questions for this test and one of the other three classes will do it. It's like we attack them and that class will protect themselves. At the same time, we have to protect another class's attack too. After finishing the exam, they will compare the class total scores, the class that gets more scores will win and get 50 class points. On the other hand, the losing class will lose 50 class points. Therefore, in case our attacker and our target are the same, the point that we are fighting for will become 100 points instead."

Ryuen Kakeru nodded after hearing Kaneda's conclusion. He was closing his eyes and seemed not interested in this topic at all. But Ishizaki, Ibuki, Yamada, and Kaneda knew that Ryuen was processing his thought.

"About the test. You take responsibility, Kaneda. Kuku. " The leader of class C said calmly.

"As you want, Ryuen-San. " Kaneda grinned. Kaneda Satoru was the most academic student in class D. This didn't mean this glasses short guy was the smartest one. He knew that there is at least 2 people in this class smarter than him. One of them was sitting on the desk in front of him, commanding him. And Kaneda had no problem about that.

"So which class will we attack, Ryuen-San?" Ishizaki asked.

"Class C, Kuku. " Ryuen replied immediately.

"Oh. I see! This idiot is the easiest to win, isn't it? And we might turn back to class C again."

Ryuen shook his head. "No. But we must destroy them before they grow stronger, Kuku."

The leader of class D was sure that with his lead, he could win every class in this special exam. Winning class C wasn't just a big chance to turn back to class C. The most important thing was to destroy someone in that class.

"Class C is the dark pool, Kaneda. Kuku. Sakayanagi, Katsuragi, or Ichinose is the deep pool. But I can still see the bottom, Kuku. But I can't know what is the limit of class C, Kuku."

"They have that much potential. As I remember, it's just a group of weird people. " Ibuki asked with curiosity. Her spy experience in the class still haunted her to this day. She saw a girl hitting her classmate with the coconut.

"No. Most of them are weirdo, Kuku. Hirata and Suzune is the worthy enemy. But I can read them, Kuku. However, we are talking about the mystery person that can figure out my plan, Kuku. I don't know what his ability is. Kuku."