SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Kongpob opened the door before entering. They first went on a date and then to meet Kongpob's family. It's second time Arthit met his grandfather..he still feels nervous, but was happy that he accepted and liked him.
Now everything was falling in place. He just hope that his father too accept them. He still feel bad that he was not talking to him like he used to, he knows that it must be hard for him to accept it.

Still in his thoughts he stood from the sofa and started to walk towards the bedroom to change the clothes,
"ARTHIT....." Kongpob shouted loudly, he almost jumped for joy, he ran to Arthit and threw his arms around him before giving him a giant hug, then he picked him up in his arms...

"Kong Kong....what happened?" Arthit asked in high pitch,

"I got an offer letter."

"Wowww." Arthit shouted before giving a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips and cupped his cheeks,
"I knew it Kong. Congratulations."

"Thankyou so much Arthit." Arthit hugged him tightly.

"I will call dad." Kongpob kept him down as he heard it,

"No Arthit let's wait more. We will go when I will get my first salary."

"But why?" One of Kongpob's hands was caressing his cheek gently while he looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

"Do you remember what he said? He said that I should be able to take care of you, I should be capable."

"Yes...." Saying this he wrapped him tightly.

"We should be thankful that atleast he didn't ask us to live separately or restrict us. Otherwise, it would be hard for us." He exhaled,

"Hmmm...you are right."
"I have waited this long, then I am ready to wait little more."

"Thankyou." Arthit flicked his forehead as he again thanked,

"Oye.." Kongpob caressed his forehead,
".....but I will not stop." Propping himself against Arthit, he met his eyes and hold them with a level stare.

"What?"

"My lips are drying, it needs nourishment..." When Arthit glanced down on his lips, he saw it was perfectly alright. He understood what Kongpob was asking indirectly, he removed himself to from his grip before walking to the near shelf.

"Hmmm take this." Arthit held a lipbalm in front of his face.

"Lipbalm?" Kongpob's forehead furrowed.

"Hmmm lipbalm...it's rose flavoured, it will nourish and hydrate your lips. It will make your lips soft and..."

"Wait wait...are you doing some kind of advertisement?"

"No I was just telling you how useful it is and not expensive." Kongpob ignored what he was saying, he ran his fingertips lightly down his arm, before Arthit could speak something his boyfriend's lips came down to meet his and the lipbalm fell down.
Of course Arthit didn't stop him, he needed it as much as Kongpob...he parted his own lips before taking his boyfriend's lips. Kongpob sucked his lips then pressed hardly..
He parted to look at him,

"Though it is not expensive, why to waste it when it's on your lips. We can always share." Arthit shook his head,

"Stupid." Arthit said while pulling his neck to kiss him again.
Even though it has been more than a year they are together, but they can't get enough of each other.

________

"Kong...calm down " Arthit and Kongpob were standing in front of the front gate. Kongpob was nervous as he was going Arthit's parents for the first time. Of course he met his mother, but that time was different...