Chapter 11

It was 5 minutes past nine on a Saturday morning, Kongpob was in his room getting ready for two days trip with his friends.

He stood at the mirror and gazed upon himself, he couldn't forget everything happened in last two days. He agreed to go, he agreed to take a break on Arthit's saying because he wanted to find out what he really feels for him, he needs to be alone, he needs to figure it out...

He took a deep breath, picked his backpack before walking out of the room. He kept his backpack on the coffee table, his eyes searching for Arthit.
He saw him into the kitchen, when he entered, the whole kitchen was filled with the incredible aroma.

"Kongpob! Are you ready to enjoy your trip?" As soon as he saw, he asked him with a soft smile on his face and place a plate on the island. Kongpob stared at him for several seconds before answering,

"Ready."

"Ok. Sit, French Toasts are waiting for you." Arthit spoke pointing towards the plate.

"You made French Toasts?" He asked with raised and curved brows.

"Hmmm and don't worry it's veg." Arthit confirmed before keeping a glass of fresh orange juice beside the plate.

"Veg? How come you made it without...?"

"You don't need to know, taste it and tell me how it is." Arthit was now standing exactly at the opposite side of the island.

"Fine, but on one condition." Kongpob placed his arms on back of the chair and leaned,
Arthit playfully mimicked him, placing his arms on back of the chair, "and what is it." They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Sit with me."
Arthit saw the seriousness in Kongpob's eyes, he didn't know what he felt for a moment, but he nodded before walking to another side and sat down next to him at kitchen island, where Kongpob had already took his seat.

Kongpob shifted his attention to his plate, he can see the golden texture of the toasts, dusted with powdered sugar, topped with blueberries and dizzled with maple syrup. It really looked mouthwatering.
He picked the fork and a knife before glancing at Arthit who was waiting for him to take a bite.
Arthit was nervous, it's not like he never made it before, of course he made it uncountable times, but this time it was an eggless receipe, he doesn't know how it will taste?

When Kongpob was about to take a bite, he kept his fingers crossed gaze fixed on him, hoping that he will like it.

As he ate, it tasted delicious, cryspy on the edges, fluffy in the middle, it got the custardy smooth which melted in the mouth, sweet aromatic feel of cinnamon making the dish tastes heavenly. It tasted so good even without eggs,
"Are you sure this is veg French Toasts?" He asked surprisingly after he took his first bite, Arthit's smile faded hearing that,

"Oh, you didn't like it, sorry, I tried but I don't think it turned out well, I..." Kongpob didn't let him finish the sentence,

"I mean to say, is it eggless?"

"Of course, why would I lie?"

"You are just outstanding Arthit. It tastes absolutely delicious." As he heard his expression changes, he gave him a crooked grin.

"Really! For a few seconds I thought that you didn't like it."

"Of course I love it. You can try."

"I will eat afterwards..." Kongpob nodded before continuing,

Arthit watched Kongpob eat and noticed his face closely for the first time, he didn't know that what was happening? But absentmindedly his lips curled watching his face, how flawless he looks,
When he realized that he stared at him for too long, he looked away.