Nani stood up and bid good bye to her friend.

Immediately she disappeared, the smile on Sudhadra's face turned into a scowl and she fisted her hand in anger.

"I won't let you destroy or hurt my Arvind again..... I will have to get rid of you. " She thought and smirked and remembered something and walked back to her cell and opened a book she had brought to the prison and smirked seeing the plant.

She had placed it in a hidden compartment of her book to commit suicide but for redemption, she had stopped herself at the last minute.

"Just a few mixture of this dried up belladonna in your drink and you are good as dead and no one will know what killed you...... I won't let you destroy my Arvind and Arnav's life again. "

Sudhadra thought evilly and sat down.

Five hours later, a guard come to her to inform her she had visitor.

She smirked and nodded and walked to the kitchen to get herself some juice and since she was an elderly prisoner, she was awarded that privilege and she grinded the dried belladonna and mixed it in her juice.

She was shocked seeing Anjali will her eye patch and never knew the extent of her injuries.

Even with a scaff on her head, one could still see the massive scar.

She looked so worn out but she didn't care because she was a danger to her her son and grandson and she has to go ASAP.

"Hi Dadi." Anjali greeted politely with a huge smile on her face and it made Sudhadra cringe but she didn't show it.

She knew she was only doing this because of the promise she had made to make Arvind help her.

"How are you? " She asked and saw Anjali looking at the juiced in front of her and knew she was hungry because Nani had told them about how they would barely afford a meal in a day because all the money went into paying Anjali's hospital bills.

She pushed the glass of juice to her and she picked it up and gulped it down in one go.

Sudhadra smiled looking at her and she saw this and smiled back nervously.

"Sorry..... Am just hungry. "

Sudhadra nodded and held her hand.

"I really want to help you Anjali but you have to do something for me in return. "

"What is it? " Anjali asked attentively.

"You will stop being disrespectful to the neighbors and you will leave the country and start a new life outside the country..... Arvind asked me to state anything I wanted and I will let him give you money for your plastic surgery and enough to start all over again. " Sudhadra revealed and Anjali looked so happy and kissed her knuckles.

"Thank you so much Dadi..... I accept it but I will get my revenge on them for all that they did to us and then leave. "

Sudhadra wanted to slap her but kept her cool because she wouldn't survive what is now running in her system.

Anjali started sweating and feeling uncomfortable and Sudhadra knew it was time for her to leave to avoid any suspicious on her.

"Do what ever you want but leave the country afterwards...... You can go now and I will call you when the money is ready. "

Anjali nodded and bid her goodbye and Sudhadra watch her disappear with a smirk on her face.

Anjali got into her cab and started sweating profusely and not even the cool breeze entering the car helped her.